You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Savile dead

Mendoza

Be amazed if there had been an establishment cover-up and all levels of rich and powerful people had been involved.  I always thought Savile acted alone by just completely fooling everyone, and had never been prosecuted purely due to an unconnected series of innocent errors, Carry On style. 

Also looking forward to leaving a glass of milk and some minceys out for the bearded fat man this Christmas Eve, before retiring early so as not to be up when he squeezes his girth down the chimney.

I'll be sticking a precautionary cork up my arse on Christmas Eve. After the Saville revelations, I no longer trust even Santy and there's no way that paedo-beardy fuck is getting his girth anywhere near my chimney.

Not for anything less than a Porsche anyway.

Dear Father Christmas,

I have been a very good boy this year to all my friends.  I have given to the poor and the lowly and always think of others before myself.

Please let the tory be Jeffrey Archer.  Please.

If not Jeffrey, then Mary.

Or even if they didn't do it, please at least let them be implicated in some vague fashion so they have to make denials and it ruins their Christmas.

Thank you, Daddy Chrimbo.

razor

• 2 weeks later...

Lord Janner's home searched in child abuse probe

_71877244_71876830.jpgLord Janner was a Labour MP for 27 years

The London home of Lord Janner has been searched as part of an inquiry into allegations of child abuse, Leicestershire Police has confirmed.

He has not been arrested and has not been interviewed under caution.

Leicestershire Police said it had "executed a search warrant at a property in Barnet, north London, as part of an ongoing criminal inquiry".

Greville Janner was a Labour MP for 27 years, in Leicester North West and then Leicester West. He retired in 1997.

Cambridge graduate Lord Janner, a father of three, is a former president of the Board of Deputies of British Jews.

He is also chairman of the Holocaust Education Trust.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25726928

'In one incident, he allegedly assaulted a woman while he was appearing as the "evil wizard" Abanazar in the pantomime Aladdin.

Mr Travis pressed against the woman and indecently assaulted her, while holding the door shut in a room at the theatre, in Crawley, West Sussex.

He only stopped when one of the Chuckle Brothers could be heard walking past in the corridor, added Ms Moore.'

Lord Janner's home searched in child abuse probe

_71877244_71876830.jpgLord Janner was a Labour MP for 27 years

The London home of Lord Janner has been searched as part of an inquiry into allegations of child abuse, Leicestershire Police has confirmed.

He has not been arrested and has not been interviewed under caution.

Leicestershire Police said it had "executed a search warrant at a property in Barnet, north London, as part of an ongoing criminal inquiry".

Greville Janner was a Labour MP for 27 years, in Leicester North West and then Leicester West. He retired in 1997.

Cambridge graduate Lord Janner, a father of three, is a former president of the Board of Deputies of British Jews.

He is also chairman of the Holocaust Education Trust.

Janner be in my gang.....

• Upvote 2

'In one incident, he allegedly assaulted a woman while he was appearing as the "evil wizard" Abanazar in the pantomime Aladdin.

Mr Travis pressed against the woman and indecently assaulted her, while holding the door shut in a room at the theatre, in Crawley, West Sussex.

He only stopped when one of the Chuckle Brothers could be heard walking past in the corridor, added Ms Moore.'

´´ he´s behind you with his cock out ´´

He only wanted her to rub his lamp and make his genie pop up.

• Upvote 1