You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Savile dead

Mendoza

Well Redderz?

Sorry I didn't hang around for your reply so I could answer you immediately, I had, you know, a life to get on with for a bit.

Quite why I'm honouring you with an answer I'm not sure but to repeat myself: Do you actually think the law will rest and let him get away with that? He gave a house to his wife. He's still a wealthy man. He'll get sued shitless.

It's not me who has a problem with the sentencing. The sentence is at the lower end of what I would consider reasonable. Evidently, a learned judge agrees with me, while a bunch of ill-educated pitchfork-wielding baboons disagree. I can live with that.

Whether you like it or not, age and health of the defendant are mitigating factors in sentencing.

So everyone who wants him to serve a proper sentence is a pitchfork-wielding baboons ?

Having your tit touch by some old slimy fuck is like winning the lottery?

I dont want blood but i want the cunt to serve a proper sentence,i dont give a shit that it means he will never see the light of day again.Had he served his time when he should rather than 30 years to late he would have served a proper sentence and got out.

Sorry I didn't hang around for your reply so I could answer you immediately' date=' I had, you know, a life to get on with for a bit.

Quite why I'm honouring you with an answer I'm not sure but to repeat myself: Do you actually think the law will rest and let him get away with that? He gave a house to his wife. He's still a wealthy man. He'll get sued shitless.[/quote']

Well you fucking well should considering you leapt in accusing me of reading the daily star for stating a fact i heard like the out of control rabid baboon you are

15 months could be a life sentence at his age, and he hasn't offended for three decades.

Let's be honest, nothing short of blood would satisfy millions in this country.

I read this, and thought about what you'd wrote, maybe you should hold of with the reply button for a few hours until your brain cells have chance to process what you're typing and how it's going to read.

It could be a life sentence? Anyone that goes to prison could be about to complete a life sentence, his age should have no baring, after all, it had no baring for him when he did the crime. He is a bullying manipulative man, he knew what he did was wrong, and when he stopped he still knew what he did was wrong. We went on to deny and call the women liars, despite knowing what he did was wrong, he thought he could get away with it.

The sentencing in this country is supposed to include retribution for the victims, i seriously doubt those girls stopped feeling grubby, dirty, worthless, humiliated ect 15 months after he touched them.

It's not me who has a problem with the sentencing. The sentence is at the lower end of what I would consider reasonable. Evidently, a learned judge agrees with me, while a bunch of ill-educated pitchfork-wielding baboons disagree. I can live with that.

Whether you like it or not, age and health of the defendant are mitigating factors in sentencing.

You should have, a old man, a man old enough to know better inserted his finger into a 13 year old girl whilst she was inebriated. He took a 9 year old to bed on the pretense of reading a story and whilst there attempted to touch her vagina - ah but it's ok, he's old now so we won't chastise him properly. Age are factors, pity he didn't wait a few years till the girls were all over 16 and ask their permission to gain sexual gratification for himself. Oh and made sure they were all sober.

The offender is a wealthy man. If he rubbed your tit when you were 15, it's akin to winning the lottery. I think it's unlikely we'll see any victims from before the mid 80s, when Hall claims to have stopped offending.

You're a sick individual if you think that is an acceptable comment.

I can't imagine much will give the victims any satisfaction in any case. Being abused is not a nice thing, and the courts are probably unable to implement the kind of sentence that many of the victims would like to see.

No, it's a fucking horrific thing that lives with you for the rest of your life, leaves you with some fucked up perceptions on what life is about and how people behave towards one another.

SD hasn't defended Stuart Hall from what I can see but is putting it into context. I think too many just want to bait him

No, I think he is the one that set out the bait. On the wind up or not some of his comments are disgusting and are going to rial more than a few people, and rightly so.

Stronts has a point but how much do we cut war crimes criminals sentences?

They're old, not a danger and often havn't acted criminally for decades.

Sadam only had to hide out for a few more years an he was home free!

Sometimes you just cant defend the indefensible and this case is one of those situations.

Just because the law currently only allows an 18 month sentence for serial child sex offences doesnt mean its right, it obviously needs changing.

The use of the phrase 'learned Judge' makes me laugh too as some of these twats have done and continue to do what Hall has been found guilty of and worse.

The fact that hes a wealthy man should have nothing to do with it but it has in the fact that if he wasnt then he'd have been found out and sentenced years earlier rather than having powerful friends due to status and wealth.

I suspect you have no kids SD as this helps you be able to dismiss a lot of the bad things that have gone on in this case.

So what happens when all these people sue the BBC? Anyone got an angle on how that would affect the organisation financially? Bear in mind it's funded with yours and my money, should they be allowed to sue the BBC? It's like suing the government for being punched in the street isn't it? Does vicarious liability even come into it?

So what happens when all these people sue the BBC? Anyone got an angle on how that would affect the organisation financially? Bear in mind it's funded with yours and my money, should they be allowed to sue the BBC? It's like suing the government for being punched in the street isn't it? Does vicarious liability even come into it?

We best start signing our assets over to thai prostitutes then, we could be done for aiding and abetting here.

I read this, and thought about what you'd wrote, maybe you should hold of with the reply button for a few hours until your brain cells have chance to process what you're typing and how it's going to read.

One heck of a post in full. Can't rep apparently, so I'll just say it here.

Seems the Attorney General disagrees with you too, as do I personally speaking.

Fair enough. I can completely see your side of the argument, and thank you for expressing it civilly, unlike certain others I could mention.

It's true, I could waste my precious time considering how my reasoned and intelligent commentary is going to play with the pitchfork and torches Daily Mail brigade, but frankly I don't give a shit.

It could be a life sentence? Anyone that goes to prison could be about to complete a life sentence, his age should have no baring, after all, it had no baring for him when he did the crime.

Sick and tired of people expressing their belief as if it was fact now.

You can say that his age should have no bearing all you like, it doesn't stop it being a stone cold fact that his age DOES have bearing on any sentence he receives.

I can't help the fact that you don't like reality, nor should I get shit off people like you for explaining how reality works.

The sentencing in this country is supposed to include retribution for the victims

It is? Is this one of those unwritten rules or just a fantasy of yours?

What a shame the Daily Mail brigade can't get their head round the idea that "justice" and "revenge" are different things.

i seriously doubt those girls stopped feeling grubby, dirty, worthless, humiliated ect 15 months after he touched them.

Immaterial. People get 15 months for knocking someone down in their car, the victim doesn't stop being any less dead 15 months later.

You're a sick individual if you think that is an acceptable comment.

Welcome to the GF, melons. You've evidently not been here before.

On the wind up or not some of his comments are disgusting and are going to rial more than a few people, and rightly so.

Only from people looking for an argument. Literally all I did was explain why he got 15 months in prison! Then, shitstorm.

It does seem to be an unusual justice system where in terms of sentences handed down seriously abusing 13 young girls over several years is considered to be rather less than twice as serious as getting your wife to take three points for a speeding fine (15 vs 8 months).

Hi twat! *waves*

Fair enough. I can completely see your side of the argument, and thank you for expressing it civilly, unlike certain others I could mention.

Just checking, are you including me with these "others"?

It's true, I could waste my precious time considering how my reasoned and intelligent commentary is going to play with the pitchfork and torches Daily Mail brigade, but frankly I don't give a shit.

You evidently do feel the need to "waste precious time", given the time and effort it took you to reply.

Sick and tired of people expressing their belief as if it was fact now.

You can say that his age should have no bearing all you like, it doesn't stop it being a stone cold fact that his age DOES have bearing on any sentence he receives.

I can't help the fact that you don't like reality, nor should I get shit off people like you for explaining how reality works.

Where did i say it was fact? Actually though, where does the law say it is a fact that age MUST have a bearing? There may be precedent, but I doubt a judge has to hold to it. I was under the impression it was up to his discretion? Maybe a solicitor could inform us both? Anubis?

It is? Is this one of those unwritten rules or just a fantasy of yours?

What a shame the Daily Mail brigade can't get their head round the idea that "justice" and "revenge" are different things.

No, it's not an unwritten rule, quite the contrary, you might want to go look through some scholar articles regarding the philosophy of sentencing. Actually, even wiki could help you out in it.

Immaterial. People get 15 months for knocking someone down in their car, the victim doesn't stop being any less dead 15 months later.

People don't go knocking down several people over a period of time on purpose. Pathetic argument, that.

Welcome to the GF, melons. You've evidently not been here before.

Oh, nice try.

Only from people looking for an argument. Literally all I did was explain why he got 15 months in prison! Then, shitstorm.

No, you didn't. You know perfectly well that you baited a loaded comment, you do it all the time then go crying like a baby when you're pulled on it by the masses. Oh and to try and grow that pathetic dick of yours you go call us twats on negs. Does it make you feel the hard man eh? Yes, it seems i've just stooped almost as low as you did with your neg there, however my bigger testicles mean i'll do it in front of everyone, now go suck on your girlfriends tit like the baby you are.

Just checking, are you including me with these "others"?

Obviously I am, since you're behaving like a complete twat towards me.

You evidently do feel the need to "waste precious time", given the time and effort it took you to reply.

About 5 minutes, real time and effort that.

People don't go knocking down several people over a period of time on purpose.

What does this have to do with the price of fish?

No, you didn't. You know perfectly well that you baited a loaded comment, you do it all the time then go crying like a baby when you're pulled on it by the masses. Oh and to try and grow that pathetic dick of yours you go call us twats on negs. Does it make you feel the hard man eh? Yes, it seems i've just stooped almost as low as you did with your neg there, however my bigger testicles mean i'll do it in front of everyone, now go suck on your girlfriends tit like the baby you are.

I don't think you know what a loaded comment is. What I wrote was clear, unambiguous, reasonable and straightforward. Then a load of blerts, who clearly didn't realise that Brass Eye is a satire, decided to indulge in a bit of paedo moral panic. Yawn.

You negged me and called me a twat first. Any and all shit I give to other people comes after they've given me shit first. Hypocrite.

And incidentally, "the masses" isn't half a dozen people on this forum, though I'm sure with their gigantic egos, they like to think they speak for everyone.