You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest LFD

Do we need an adjective chart list on here?

I can't define the difference between some of them.

For example let's say Gerrard plays 'well':

Gerrard played well

Well? I though he was good!

Good? He was very good.

Very good? He was great.

Great? He was superb!

Superb? I thought he was brilliant!

Awesome, Fabulous Etc etc.

Likewise let's say Suarez has a poor game:

I thought Suarez was average

Average? He was poor.

Poor? He was woeful

Woeful? He was shite.

Shite? He was fucking crap

I don't know the difference between some, but we see this type of thing all the time and we are all guilty of doing it.

We need a ranking system.

Do we need an adjective chart list on here?

I can't define the difference between some of them.

For example let's say Gerrard plays 'well':

Awesome, Fabulous Etc etc.

Likewise let's say Suarez has a poor game:

I don't know the difference between some, but we see this type of thing all the time and we are all guilty of doing it.

We need a ranking system.

Average.

Don't get me wrong, I admire LFD's commitment, he always puts a shift in, but this is one of those threads where his finishing was poor.

What a strange idea.

I honestly can't see what enjoyment you and the likes of Code get out of football. I would imagine most people want to come on here after a match and talk about the performances in their own words. Not check a list to see if they should describe Gerrards performance as ' Great ' or ' good. '

Above all else it should just be something you enjoy watching and discussing, and the pair of you just over-analyze and are negative about everything.

There is always a ' yeah but ' with the pair of you.

"Carroll had a good game"

"Yeah, but he was shit in the last ten games before it"

"Adam was great today"

"Yeah, but we sold a much better player in Meireles"

Maybe focus a bit more on the positives than the negatives for a change, eh.

What a strange idea.

I honestly can't see what enjoyment you and the likes of Code get out of football. I would imagine most people want to come on here after a match and talk about the performances in their own words. Not check a list to see if they should describe Gerrards performance as ' Great ' or ' good. '

Above all else it should just be something you enjoy watching and discussing, and the pair of you just over-analyze and are negative about everything.

"Adam was great today"

Abysmal post.

What a strange idea.

"Adam was great today"

Horseshit of a post.

Was that the best you could come up with?

Its like when we played TNS in the CL qualifiers, different leagues.

Haha. Code, I like you. Not a lot, but just a little bit.

You are the absolute laughing stock of the forum, and the only person who can't see it is you.

Like everything you post then, you boring anal-retentive bellend.

Why don't you throw another strop and fuck off from this forum as well.

You have a lot of anger in you.

Relax, breath, don't take the internet so seriously and everyone will benefit.

You have a lot of anger in you.

Relax, breath, don't take the internet so seriously and everyone will benefit.

Not anger, just sick of the same old shit from the same old people.

And the irony in that post is just breathtaking. Don't take the internet so seriously? This from the man who had a fit on the MF everytime someone told him to fuck off, and eventually flounced off.

To be fair you do, unintentionally, make me laugh once every 300 posts or so.

And the irony in that post is just breathtaking. Don't take the internet so seriously? This from the man who had a fit on the MF everytime someone told him to fuck off, and eventually flounced off.

I just couldn't be arsed paying to be insulted when I could get it done for free on the FF.

On the MF the rule is not to insult, yet it didn't stop some people.

On the MF people say the FF is full of mongs. Well it is only the MF members that have caused arguments on here since I have come back on here. You, Silverlining, Skids etc.

You have topics asking people to neg FF members.

You have created a divide and MF members think they are better just because they pay to be a different colour. When in many cases they are the ones just firing insults, rather than discussing about football.

People have a go at me for criticising Carroll. But 95% of the time I explain my reasoning for the ciritcism and why he has been poor. The odd post (such as when he missed that clear header vs Norwich I called him a donkey, but that was just heat of the moment. Most of the time I say why he has been poor with plenty of examples. Same old shit? Well when Carroll performs on the pitch then I'll get off his back and will praise him - I don't have a witchhunt against him, I want him to perform.

I just want to chat about football. Yet people want to be personal and insult me when they disagree with a view etc.

Dave should have backed me on the MF, but he couldn't do that because he obviously felt Al could do what he wants on the MF. One rule for one, different rule for others.

This topic was only meant to be light hearted.