You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

• 4 weeks later...

Fuck off you Owl cunt. Go on fuck off. You are hated in this City you inept stuttering gobbledygook face rubbing FA bastard. Your coat is shit and your wife is fucking bored of you. Twat, you should never have been near this club and you are not fucking welcome at Anfield you shithouse insomniac worm eating cunt. Fuck off and when you have fucked off fuck off again. Hoot Hoot 

tenor.gif?itemid=5656484

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck off you Owl cunt. Go on fuck off. You are hated in this City you inept stuttering gobbledygook face rubbing FA bastard. Your coat is shit and your wife is fucking bored of you. Twat, you should never have been near this club and you are not fucking welcome at Anfield you shithouse insomniac worm eating cunt. Fuck off and when you have fucked off fuck off again. Hoot Hoot 

tenor.gif?itemid=5656484

I'm guessing he's not top of your Christmas card list pal 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5656484

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5656484

Just climb off the fence and give us an opinion one way or the other, FFS.

I still can’t believe the “I’m a bit disappointed with Kenny really, as it was never going to happen for him” on Kenny offering his services as manager when Hodgson got it. Absolutely arrogant, deluded, classless cunt. And I mean that.

• Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, belarus said:

I still can’t believe the “I’m a bit disappointed with Kenny really, as it was never going to happen for him” on Kenny offering his services as manager when Hodgson got it. Absolutely arrogant, deluded, classless cunt. And I mean that.

Yeah that showed what an utter cunt he was., It was as though he thought Dalglish was beneath him despite him being far more successful as a manager (Well if you don't count tin pot foreign leagues)

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Yeah that showed what an utter cunt he was., It was as though he thought Dalglish was beneath him despite him being far more successful as a manager (Well if you don't count tin pot foreign leagues)

I know yeah. Plus the complete disregard for the affinity he has with the club and us fans. 

Was trying to to find the clip

someome mentioned if him apologising to Pep after beating him. Silly tit