You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

Im a big fan of Benitez and I think that he suffered from G&H. With proper backing and a stable club we would have won titles. But some of the signings towards the end with questionable

Robbie Keane £19m

Glen Johnson £17.5m

Alberto Aquilani £17.1m

Glen Johnson was not a shit signing at the time, 

Im a big fan of Benitez and I think that he suffered from G&H. With proper backing and a stable club we would have won titles. But some of the signings towards the end with questionable

Robbie Keane £19m

Glen Johnson £17.5m

Alberto Aquilani £17.1m

If I remember rightly, Portsmouth and Roma owed us money for Crouch and Riise respectively and Rafa was “ encouraged” by H & G to use the “ credit “ with those teams

• Upvote 1

The fucking cunt called out Kenny for wanting the job and tried to publicly embarrass him for knowing Hodgson was so fucking useless he put himself forward.

He’s a cunt. Fuck him, the fucking cunt.

Something along the lines of "I was disappointed in Kenny throwing his hat in the ring as it was never going to happen for him". The absolute fucking horror

• Upvote 1

He’s not French! But he is rubbish.

I was slow to see it, as I wanted to give the guy a break, and I had him down as the kindly avuncular sort, though probably out of his depth. The out of his depth part was no surprise, but the more time that passed, it became clearer that he thought way too highly of himself, and he had a nasty streak too.

I was slow to see it, as I wanted to give the guy a break, and I had him down as the kindly avuncular sort, though probably out of his depth. The out of his depth part was no surprise, but the more time that passed, it became clearer that he thought way too highly of himself, and he had a nasty streak too.

Oops! Gall obviously!

• Upvote 1

Just messing about, passing the time of a day off on here. Wife and daughter have gone to get new phones, son playing video games, I’m watching snow melt before I go and have a little run.

I do all sorts of typos. I change some but life’s too short. Unfortunately it leaves it vulnerable to the pedants, so I repped you as I don’t want to be one of those.

Robbie Keane £19m

Glen Johnson £17.5m

Alberto Aquilani £17.1m

Robbie Keane was more or less the going rate, and was only to be signed if Gareth Barry was acquired.

We had seven years service out of Johnson plus there was the Portsmouth dilemma.

Aquilani was a fuck up.

This is raking over the past and while Benitez had faults he is absolutely a different fucking animal compared to that pisswipe.

Can't believe he's still so highly thought of by the English media. Especially the last ten years. He's done nothing of note since getting Fulham to the UEFA Cup final and has pretty much failed wherever he's been. As soon as he goes anywhere he immediately dampens everyone's expectations.

When Liverpool announced him as manager I wasn't happy but I thought he could at least get things organised and grind out wins. However, from the outset everything he said was basically Prince Phillip/Boris Johnson-esque. He said that his wife was from Merseyside so had some affiliation with the club but after a while it became clear he was not interested in the slightest about the club and merely wanted us on his cv.

I see a lot of similarities with Allardyce at Everton as he clearly doesn't give a shit about them but is slightly more open about it than Roy Hodgson.

I am just really glad that he wasn't around long enough for the Hillsborough anniversary as he would have no doubt said something ridiculous about the justice fight. Also he would have said Hillsbwo.

He's not the Messiah....he's an absolute loathesome, snidey, owl-faced mouse-eating LMA twat! Hopefully his barn burns down with him still in it. Not too may people outside of politics I can say I truly despise but this abomination of an impostor is one. Fuck him, the owl-faced cunt!

The Cunt!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...