You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London looking like Mogadishu...

Salou

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the Police backing off and simply attempting to contain the disorder / let these spotty wankers do what the fuck they like, how long before pissed off, angry shopkeepers take the law into their own hands and start arming themselves ?

Serious question.

Break into my shop and you'll get a shotgun in your arse...?

Birmingham looks to be getting the worst of it tonight from what I've seen on the news. (Edit: Although they've just shown Manchester again and it's messy for sure.)

Manchester was unpleasant when I left work just after 6.30 - I have to walk straight across the city centre from the river Irwell, along Deansgate, up Market Street and across the top of Piccadilly Gardens (which is basically everywhere you've seen on the news tonight) and although I can't say I was especially worried about my safety (I'm a big lad) there was a nasty undercurrent to the proceedings.

Was mainly tons of scally cunts on bikes, wearing shitty £5 jogging pants from Sports Direct and all trying to rob themselves some decent gear but none of them looked like they had the bollocks to try taking the coppers on - this wasn't a protest or demonstration, it was purely an exercise in economic self-improvement. With a few hardcore ringleaders to direct them though, it could have been a very different story.

The bus companies have imposed a two mile exclusion zone around the city centre which meant I had a hike up the main road to find a way to get home, a trip that was made far more pleasant than it could have been by chatting to a totally gorgeous girl (beautiful pale blue-grey eyes and a killer smile) who'd been waiting for a different bus at the same stop in the city. In fact she was sufficiently lovely that I've just realised I'm still kicking myself for not asking her for her number on the 0.00001% offchance that she's into guys 10 years older than her and has a visual impairment that I didn't notice during the walk. Bah.

When I finally got my arse onto a bus and stuck my mp3 player on, it carried on playing the album I was listening to last night on the way home. This was the first full track I heard; you could not possibly make it up.

(Well, perhaps you could but I certainly couldn't.)

[YOUTUBE]M0whFVTxZs8[/YOUTUBE]

Sometimes I fantasise

When the streets are cold and lonely

And the cars they burn below me

Don't these times fill your eyes

When the streets are cold and lonely

And the cars they burn below me

Are you all alone

Is anybody home?

Saw a young shop owner on Sly News this morning; she was getting interviewed while the remains of her shop smouldered behind her.

Fuckwit Murnaghan was asking her opinion and all the poor cow could say was how her life was in ruins.

I just wish she have said :

"David Cameron, you claim your party is The party for law and order ? Well take a look...is this your legacy ? The electorate is watching and actions speak louder than empty words."

Stick that impotent cunt right on the mark.

Racing in the shadows pounding of the feet

While the old men get to praying

And the children try to sleep

Just another promise they don't really care

'Cause the movement on the borders

Got the people running scared

Standing on the corner never got things done

If you leave your front door open

You'll be the foolish one

No misunderstanding no honour among thieves

It's a sorry situation

When a gun is all you need

Go call the vigilante

He'll turn this place upside down

Go call the vigilante

He don't get kicked around

Hold on there's a new way a comin'

Looks like it's arriving tonight

There's no more hiding or running

There's no more walking on ice

Racing in the shadows pounding of the feet

While the old men get to praying

And the children try to sleep

Just another promise they don't really care

'Cause the movement on the borders

Got the people running scared

Go call the vigilante

He'll turn this place upside down

Go call the vigilante

He don't get kicked around

Vigilante vigilante man

Vigilante call the vigilante man

I'd love to see all of these spotty, BMX riding, hoodied up wankers rounded up and shoved in some penal camp, somewhere really fucking despicable...er, Middlesbrough would do.

Then, once a week, every week, get a load of those big fucking troop carrying transport planes, and round the fuckers up, stick them on it...then fly them all out to Kabul.

Yeh, give them all a bottle of water and a big fucking stick each, and say : "You are all free to go."

Just imagine all of these scruffy gangsta wannabe's swaggering and mooching their way down Kabul high-street, in there shelly's giving it gangster 'ard : "What you fuckin lookin at Paki ?"

I'd fucking pay to see that.

Whilst decent kids are out there with the Army, ducking and dodging live bullets for fuck knows what reason (I thought Bin Laden was dead ??!!), these living, breathing advertisments for post-coital abortion continue to cause mayhem back in Blighty.