You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

My hatred for the Ev' never wains, when people say they don't bother them any more, they always bother me, and I always take great pleasure in every living minute of there bad results, sad little bitter cunts, will be right behind the Mancs tomorrow, who as it happens don't really bother me either way  at the moment.

Couldn't agree more

My mate on Facebook has already got his excuses in saying the Mancs will get a spawns penalty because the FA want a better world audience for the final. The fact that they are shite, their manager is not respected by the players and Martial and Rashford will rape their back 4 has mysteriously passed him by.

This in one of my blue mates status's...

CBA with going to Wembley on Saturday what's the point

He's been brilliant this season he's wanted Martinez out since he was appointed, he seems to get more pissed off when they win.

• Upvote 1

I've been telling anyone who'll listen that this is the only reason I'll be tuning in at any point on Saturday evening.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36104565

The new Doctor Who companion will be revealed live on BBC One on Saturday night.

The announcement will be made during half time of the FA Cup semi-final Match of the Day Live: Everton versus Manchester United at around 18:00 BST.

I've been telling anyone who'll listen that this is the only reason I'll be tuning in at any point on Saturday evening.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36104565

The new Doctor Who companion will be revealed live on BBC One on Saturday night.

The announcement will be made during half time of the FA Cup semi-final Match of the Day Live: Everton versus Manchester United at around 18:00 BST.

First club to have a Doctor Who companion named at half time of a FA Cup semi-final.

Update that "firsts" list!

• Upvote 5

I hope they are 3-0 down at half time on Saturday. So when they lose, I can remind them I am not so obsessed, that I would waste my time watching their game and texting them at half time about how shite they are, as happened to me in 2005 ( The Istanbul Protocol). 

I obviously want them to lose but my entire day is not based around their result. The fact they are not important is what annoys them the most. 

• Upvote 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3550600/Mamadou-Sakho-cult-hero-Ross-Barkley-disappeared-FIVE-THINGS-LEARNED.html

The moment Daniel Sturridge extinguished any flickering hope of an Everton comeback, John Woods – the visitors' deputy vice-chairman – jumped out of his seat, spun on his heels and scurried out of the Directors Box.

It must go down as an ominous sign for a manager under pressure that such a high-ranking official can leave a Merseyside Derby. Not long after, Graeme Sharp – a club legend who scored one of the most famous goals in this fixture at this stadium in 1984 – departed too.

I hope they are 3-0 down at half time on Saturday. So when they lose, I can remind them I am not so obsessed, that I would waste my time watching their game and texting them at half time about how shite they are, as happened to me in 2005 ( The Istanbul Protocol). 

I obviously want them to lose but my entire day is not based around their result. The fact they are not important is what annoys them the most.

Yep it wasn't just losing the other night for them it was Klopp laughing on the side lines and the likes of lucks taking long range pot shots and smiling after missing

I weirdly almost don't care who wins today. I see the positives and negatives both ways. I think ultimately I'd prefer Everton to win as they're the most likely to lose in the final of the two. However, van gaal winning an fa cup might just secure his future for another year and even if the win provided them some impetus, van gaal leaves at the end of next season anyway.

• Upvote 1

I'm traveling back down to London today from Liverpool and have just had a mini heart attack when I realised I could end up on a train load of them lot, the thought just hadn't occurred to me when booking about a week ago.

Luckily i'll miss them! If i'd have picked the train before i'd have been fucked!

I'm traveling back down to London today from Liverpool and have just had a mini heart attack when I realised I could end up on a train load of them lot, the thought just hadn't occurred to me when booking about a week ago.

Luckily i'll miss them! If i'd have picked the train before i'd have been fucked!

There shouldn't be too many traveling by train cause there is no rail service on the way back because of engineering works.

I weirdly almost don't care who wins today. I see the positives and negatives both ways. I think ultimately I'd prefer Everton to win as they're the most likely to lose in the final of the two. However, van gaal winning an fa cup might just secure his future for another year and even if the win provided them some impetus, van gaal leaves at the end of next season anyway.

I don't care who wins today but I would prefer an Everton win. I know a few Evertonians who are sound and not bitter so for the few blue noses who are sound as fuck I would like them to win it.

For those who are saying we will never hear the end of it well we have a el semi on Thursday and we should win it. We are favourites to win the el so that IMO trumps the fa cup. I don't believe in covering up our mediocrity or shitness by wishing failure on a lesser team (or at least the blue shite).