You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Few blues I know talking about how Martinez has hit a new low for Everton after last night.

I just butted in with Mike Walker. The screwed up contorted hurt was so evident and fucking boss.

They then went to want Royle in charge this weekend.

Fucking loons, the lot of them.

They've got short memories. When Moyes left some were slagging him off as though he held them back with negative tactics or something. But he had them punching well above their weight. in the 90s they were a laughing stock, perennial relegation fodder and their transfer dealings basically consisted of old Rangers players.

They've got short memories. When Moyes left some were slagging him off as though he held them back with negative tactics or something. But he had them punching well above their weight. in the 90s they were a laughing stock, perennial relegation fodder and their transfer dealings basically consisted of old Rangers players.

Few seasons of dogs of war aside, from the end of Harvey to Moyes getting it, they has some fucking awful years. Besides Gazza coming in can't remember anything Smith really did. Might be wrong, but can't even remember any highlight league or cup performance.

It felt like a case of when, not if they would go down. Somehow they tread water just enough. There were times you thought, if this lot go down, no way are they coming back anytime soon. Damn shame they didn't

• Upvote 1

Few seasons of dogs of war aside, from the end of Harvey to Moyes getting it, they has some fucking awful years. Besides Gazza coming in can't remember anything Smith really did. Might be wrong, but can't even remember any highlight league or cup performance.

It felt like a case of when, not if they would go down. Somehow they tread water just enough. There were times you thought, if this lot go down, no way are they coming back anytime soon. Damn shame they didn't

My mate rang me from Middlesbrough once when they were 4 nil down at half time. I really thought he was going to top himself as he was virtually crying on the phone. God knows why he rang a Liverpool fan for help.

According to someone on that site their fans were the epitome of class for accepting Fuming Mona 's red card. Unlike us of course over tackles by Gerrard and Kuyt in Derbies. No mention of Screech and Drunken and their magic elbows anywhere. Or the chants from their classy fans, come to mention it.

Another waffling on about never seeing so many redshirts and obviously answered with the default answer of you should go to Norway. They really need some new material.

No win at Anfield this century. Imagine the DVDs when they eventually do.

Just feeding off their tears over on the GOT match thread, and some of them are like "Besic can play at CB for the cup semi, we'll be ok".

Checked on Wiki, the cunt is 5'9 and a half. Can't wait to see him marking the giant cartoon dandelion at corners.

I wouldn't take wikipedias heights too seriously...they have Sturridge at 6' 2"

Gobbiest blue on my facebook deleted his account after the match and still not back, it must be killing him as he was one of these that was updating his status on the hour.

It must be an immense relief to Evertonians that there is no danger of them bumping into a single Red within the entire city limits of Liverpool.

• Upvote 4