You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

21 hours ago, an tha said:

I am not at all an advocate of violence, but i'd find it very hard not to twat that stupid get who keeps shouting 39 Italians blah blah while foaming at the mouth.

Sadly so many of them now are just like him.

It really is sad.

It's also a myth that all the older blues are sound and only the ones who've never seen them win anything are the bitter ones.

I've known some proper bitter old Evertonians whose hatred of Liverpool is completely over the top. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Surely if they’re trying to push Dele Alli out it’s because they don’t want to pay the £40m they’ll owe when he plays so many games…

Would be interesting to see the contract and see if Spurs would be entitled to some of the money. 

It's something like 20 league games and they have to pay £40m. 

They'll do what Italian clubs do and not play him after his 19th game. 

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

When the hype wears off. I see Nathan Patterson has gone from being better at RB than TAA to £16m for a player who can’t defend and is getting loaned out. Meanwhile we spend half that on a player who is actually what they thought they were buying.

I see they’ve had a moral boosting 4-2 win over Blackpool today. Patterson got a couple of assists so I assume he’s back to being better than Trent. Delle Alli also CL scored 2, back to his 2018 best, clearly.

17 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

He knows mate.

I'm pretty sure that the club have said that one of the reasons they're looking for stadium naming rights is that they recognise that the Bramley Moore name is problematic (to say the least).

So we could have the Home & Bargain Stadium being lauded as the best in the Championship, while that numpty's dog is inexplicably saddled with a racist name.

17 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'm pretty sure that the club have said that one of the reasons they're looking for stadium naming rights is that they recognise that the Bramley Moore name is problematic (to say the least).

So we could have the Home & Bargain Stadium being lauded as the best in the Championship, while that numpty's dog is inexplicably saddled with a racist name.

Wait till they start bumming the poor thing. Dogs are no longer safe in the city. They haven't been this scared since ...... you know what I mean. 

12 minutes ago, Red74 said:

We’re gonna struggle to get one of our lads in a combined Merseyside X1 tonight 

hahahahaha 

They're a broken club now, when you see pictures of them there's no passion at all, no joy in it, they're just permanently enraged. If I was them I honestly wouldn't see the point. Go and watch your club, support them, take a scarf, buy your kid a pasty and shut the fuck up, or get into NFL. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

He is very intelligent and has a great job. But enough about the dog.

56 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Lampard sure to be the first manager binned off this season? Return of the Moysiah a certainty. Big Dunc to retain assistant duties. Andy Hinchcliffe to dole out the training footies. 

"Ooooohhhh his name is Andy Hinchcliffe

He puts the cones out for the team

He loves us even when were cheating

But we don't care coz his nose is obscene"

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

It's also a myth that all the older blues are sound and only the ones who've never seen them win anything are the bitter ones.

I've known some proper bitter old Evertonians whose hatred of Liverpool is completely over the top. 

That's probably because when the best team ever assembled stopped LFC winning any trophies in the 80s, our fans'heads fell off and we got violent at the derby. 

3 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

It is weird...in my experience many of them have changed and dramatically and it has all happened relatively recently.

Lads who were sound enough even say 15 years ago and who were certainly sound enough back in the 90's (so "older blues") have just flipped basically, so as you say their hatred is completely over the top.

It is all a mask - a front, a projection tactic from their own failure - shout extra loud about "Heysel" blah blah frigging blah.....and all their other shite and it somehow makes them feel better......they and us know it does not really and that makes it all the worse for them.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

It is weird...in my experience many of them have changed and dramatically and it has all happened relatively recently.

Lads who were sound enough even say 15 years ago and who were certainly sound enough back in the 90's (so "older blues") have just flipped basically, so as you say their hatred is completely over the top.

It is all a mask - a front, a projection tactic from their own failure - shout extra loud about "Heysel" blah blah frigging blah.....and all their other shite and it somehow makes them feel better......they and us know it does not really and that makes it all the worse for them.

It's just so contrived and OTT, men in their 50s and 60s hating the colour red and hating virtually every single thing that the club does, can't go 24 hours without mentioning Heysel or any other perceived injustice that Liverpool have dealt them. Some fella I used to know about 15 years ago was that bitter he wouldn't even say the name of the city he was from because he had to say the word Liverpool. Weirdly now he works as a local tour guide so fuck knows how he does his job. 

They all have this misconception that we are obsessed with them when we all really find them hilarious to the point they are beyond parody. 

11 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

It's just so contrived and OTT, men in their 50s and 60s hating the colour red and hating virtually every single thing that the club does, can't go 24 hours without mentioning Heysel or any other perceived injustice that Liverpool have dealt them. Some fella I used to know about 15 years ago was that bitter he wouldn't even say the name of the city he was from because he had to say the word Liverpool. Weirdly now he works as a local tour guide so fuck knows how he does his job. 

They all have this misconception that we are obsessed with them when we all really find them hilarious to the point they are beyond parody. 

Is right.

It is really sad....embarrassing.

4 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Definitely 

Some of the older ones are the worst of the lot.

58 minutes ago, an tha said:

I thought the mid/late 90s was the peak 0f it..it was proper posienous at times then.

Think the worst I ever saw at goodison was that cup game (2007?)when they spawned that winner.

Literally the entire ground was singing murderers at one point.

Havent been for a few year's so don't know how bad it is now.

Remember after the kuyt derby we went the ankles and some bloo was like the girl from the exorcist..it was just like a steam of bile.

It's better just to buzz of them

5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I thought the mid/late 90s was the peak 0f it..it was proper posienous at times then.

Think the worst I ever saw at goodison was that cup game (2007?)when they spawned that winner.

Literally the entire ground was singing murderers at one point.

Havent been for a few year's so don't know how bad it is now.

Remember after the kuyt derby we went the ankles and some bloo was like the girl from the exorcist..it was just like a steam of bile.

It's better just to buzz of them

After the 3:2 win in 99 (Fowler line celebration) loads of them steamed into fans coming out of the Main stand. Women, kids it was vile. I say loads, it was about 15/20 but still. Funny they chose to do it the main stand side and not the Annie road home fans side.....