You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

29 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

After the 3:2 win in 99 (Fowler line celebration) loads of them steamed into fans coming out of the Main stand. Women, kids it was vile. I say loads, it was about 15/20 but still. Funny they chose to do it the main stand side and not the Annie road home fans side.....  

I remember a load getting volleyed all over walton breck Rd in that cup game at anfield a few years ago.

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

I remember a load getting volleyed all over walton breck Rd in that cup game at anfield a few years ago.

I was at the Goodison derby last season (4:1) and I'm very surprised there wasn't murder afterwards. It was vile in the ground. 

44 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

McTominay? I am finding it extremely difficult to understand the life this person must have if nothing would bring more joy than signing McTominay. What a depressed fucking life that must be. 

If I supported Everton I would have given up watching football long time ago.

8 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

McTominay? I am finding it extremely difficult to understand the life this person must have if nothing would bring more joy than signing McTominay. What a depressed fucking life that must be. 

If I supported Everton I would have given up watching football long time ago.

They only see football when us or City play them to be fair. 

14 hours ago, Section_31 said:

They're a broken club now, when you see pictures of them there's no passion at all, no joy in it, they're just permanently enraged. If I was them I honestly wouldn't see the point. Go and watch your club, support them, take a scarf, buy your kid a pasty and shut the fuck up, or get into NFL. 

Hmmmmm….pasty

10077E90-BC88-4A93-897D-2361422AA264.gif

I've always been intrigued by this "School of science" badge. What illustrious names have attended this world famous school of science, Richard feynman, Stephen Hawking, J. Robert Oppenheimer? And what world breaking Scientific achievements have been discovered there? 

Who needs trophies when you have Nobel Prizes. 

59 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

I've always been intrigued by this "School of science" badge. What illustrious names have attended this world famous school of science, Richard feynman, Stephen Hawking, J. Robert Oppenheimer? And what world breaking Scientific achievements have been discovered there? 

They had a lab and in that lab they took the blood from Alan Ball, the brain from William Dean and the body of a young Neville Southall then ran it through a unique innovative blue machine and ended up with John Merrick. 

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Hawking was faster than Michael Keane.

• Upvote 1