You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

36 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Yeah she is hawkeyes wife in the marvel films. You'd be well pleased with yourself if that was your missus.

She’s in Bloodline the series. One of the opening scenes is her getting goosed in the back of a car. I’ve been a fan ever since. 

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Seems odd Forest haven’t been hit with 6 points like The Ev were. There needs to be some justification of the differences. 

Does anyone know how much over Forest were. They only had a -61ml due to be in the championship. I guess they didn't exceed as much as Everton and while the fanbase keeps saying it was the stadium they admitted to overspending on a new midfield because they wanted one and it was all budgeted on finishing 7th or something 

12 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Screenshot_20240318_150406_Samsung Internet.jpgthe best reaction to losing more points is to go on another 3 month losing spree?

"The fix is in". Meff.

I love the way that he's just spotted a loophole that says you can avoid relegation if you win loads of games.

the-simpsons-why-didnt-i-think-of-that.png

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Lee909 said:

Does anyone know how much over Forest were. They only had a -61ml due to be in the championship. I guess they didn't exceed as much as Everton and while the fanbase keeps saying it was the stadium they admitted to overspending on a new midfield because they wanted one and it was all budgeted on finishing 7th or something 

Like me saying I bought a Prada shirt because I thought I was gonna pull Kate Upton. Clowns on and off the pitch 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

She’s in Bloodline the series. One of the opening scenes is her getting goosed in the back of a car. I’ve been a fan ever since. 

Didn't know she'd done a Fake Taxi. 

They basked in their Lovely Little Iranian and Uncle Uzzy, stating they will spend what they want and to hell with the consequence.

New stadium no problem. Best in the world. Funding? Whatever it takes no matter what. Fuck the consequences.

We will spend like a big club to show we are still relevant, Transfer budget? Just spend ,damn the consequences.

Moshi and Uzzy have pulled the plug, the stadium is a huge white elephant, huge money on players all wasted.

The consequences are home to roost, reap what you sow for trying to keep up with the neighbours. Take your medicine.

Everton aren’t we. Yes,yes you are.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

If The Ev did knowingly produce incorrect accounts then they really are stupid fuckers. 

I can't rule out the possibility of them being stupid fuckers.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/oct/12/everton-auditor-considers-walking-away-raising-questions-over-clubs-financing 

5 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

If The Ev did knowingly produce incorrect accounts then they really are stupid fuckers. 

They claimed an offset for a loan they said was for stadium costs (an allowable deduction), but when the PL checked the loan document at Companies House it turned out it was for general running costs (not allowed as an offset). They claim this was an accounting error and not deliberate....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

They claimed an offset for a loan they said was for stadium costs (an allowable deduction), but when the PL checked the loan document at Companies House it turned out it was for general running costs (not allowed as an offset). They claim this was an accounting error and not deliberate....

Yeah, I seem to remember them disputing the charge and then admitting to it. Must have been that. 

Incompetent dopes. 

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

… but failed to produce their senior officers to give  evidence on the point.  

• Upvote 1

Conspiraceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Why?

tbf mate, it doesn't really matter how any supporter comes up with whatever deduction we get. There's no real rhyme or reason to what these independent panels are doing other than what is 100% abundantly clear is -

1. They're he'll bent on damaging the name of Everton Football Club
2. They're giving it their best shot to relegate us

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

"The fix is in". Meff.

I love the way that he's just spotted a loophole that says you can avoid relegation if you win loads of games.

the-simpsons-why-didnt-i-think-of-that.png

To be fair Everton won't win a load of games and still won't get relegated due to the shite underneath them. 

59 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Conspiraceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £90m
Why?

tbf mate, it doesn't really matter how any supporter comes up with whatever deduction we get. There's no real rhyme or reason to what these independent panels are doing other than what is 100% abundantly clear is -

1. They're he'll bent on damaging the name of Everton Football Club
2. They're giving it their best shot to relegate us

On point 2, they've been giving their own best shot for three seasons.

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

They should get an even bigger one this time but we know they wont what a farce