You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

39 minutes ago, niallers said:

If we win in the next round of the cup, our game against them will be moved.

Imagine the glory of it being moved to the last week of the season, us winning to win the league and relegating them at the same time!

All their heads will simultaneously explode like the final scene in Kingsman.

archer-dr-krieger.gif

They won't be relegated. They circle the drain. You could give them another 10 point deduction and they'll do just enough to keep circling that drain.

I think they will have their points deduction reduced which in my opinion would be an absolute disgrace and signal to others that telling the rules to go fuck themselves is worth doing.  They have been protected by not receiving their punishment last season and their constant outrage over it all makes it all the more galling. Other sides those who played by the rules even if its made it harder for them will pay the price yet again for evertons cheating.

7 hours ago, an tha said:

It's hard to see them being bad enough to go down given the absolute state of the dross down there - they'd be 12th without the deduction.

I reckon they'd have got around 48 pts this season without the deduction - so lets say they end up with 38....My gut feeling is 38 will be enough to survive.

I'd wager it has been a long time since a team went down with that many.

They do like their first's though so....

9 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

They'll escape again if there is no other severe punishment. Luton have been cute at times but no one can seriously believe they will finish above Everton. Forest are terrible as well.

I've been surprised by how well Luton have managed to do recently.

I'm also surprised that lightbulb-head is still in charge at Burnley; they should be enjoying their New Manager Bounce by now.

6 hours ago, Lee909 said:

I can't see them getting a second points deduction if the years overlap. I wouldn't think that was fair, even if id piss myself if it sent them down. I get that its a constant 3 year cycle but surely if its say last years books that have fucked them on the previous cycle then your pretty much fucked and getting points deduction for the next few years. 

How is it not fair? They should have got it last season and that would have sent them down.

The only thing not fair in all this, that is Everton playing in the Premier League this season and Leicester playing in the Championship. 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I think they’ll get 4 points back from the appeal but a further reduction after that. 

I also only see them taking points from two of their next 7 games. 

Why?

Because they are crying?

• Upvote 3

They ban me from the site (page will not load because I’m logged in, have to go on Private Browser) and then start posting shit like this which I can’t reply to. 

IMG_3761.jpeg

That Mahermi is a little worm. Followed me around on there ‘fingering’ all my posts without offering a single original opinion of his own. Like a blue version of Shooter in the Motor. 

41 minutes ago, Code said:

How is it not fair? They should have got it last season and that would have sent them down.

The only thing not fair in all this, that is Everton playing in the Premier League this season and Leicester playing in the Championship. 

This is the thing constantly being overlooked. The year before it was Burnley. Just because those teams come back up doesn't change how fucked up it was.

I'll tell you something else too. For a team that's in such dire financial straits as them to spend close to £40m on Beto and that Portuguese kid who's so shit he can't get a game ahead of Beto, honestly that should be another 10 points right there just for the sheer fucking negligence of it.

If Everton were a movie scene....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Turkish Delight said:

I think Forest getting a points deduction with them would enable them to stay up if they do get more taken off them.

I do fancy Luton to stay up at this point but Forest look so bad I can't see how they stay above them.

If Forest get a points deduction this season Everton are likely to get another one too though!

2 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

If Forest get a points deduction this season Everton are likely to get another one too though!

If they both get the same deduction they'd only be two points behind Forest and Sheffield United and only four behind Burnley.

I can see them making that up easily.

47 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

They ban me from the site (page will not load because I’m logged in, have to go on Private Browser) and then start posting shit like this which I can’t reply to. 

IMG_3761.jpeg

That Mahermi is a little worm. Followed me around on there ‘fingering’ all my posts without offering a single original opinion of his own. Like a blue version of Shooter in the Motor. 

"Will then report back to RAWK"

Ouch! Talk about kicking a man when he's down.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Turkish Delight said:

If they both get the same deduction they'd only be two points behind Forest and Sheffield United and only four behind Burnley.

I can see them making that up easily.

And the day they secure their top flight status they'll go bust???

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

IMG_3761.jpeg

so he is going to grass you up to the rawk whoppa fest?

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

IMG_3761.jpeg

Didn't consider this goading though, found it funny apparently...

Screenshot_20240131-110018.png

• Upvote 1