You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Do we want 777 to take them over or not? Obviously if no-one wants to buy them that's great. But also, 777 seems like loan sharks on steroids so that would also be good. What's the dream scenario? 

Supporters waking up on the morning of their first game at Bramley Moore, giddy with excitement, new owners, new stadium, new hope when they get there something feels off.

Gates are closed, there's doesn't seem to be any movement and in the distance they see the 777 bosses heading to their oversized, blacked out SUV's...

simpsons-the.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Do we want 777 to take them over or not? Obviously if no-one wants to buy them that's great. But also, 777 seems like loan sharks on steroids so that would also be good. What's the dream scenario? 

777 drop out. Administration ten points deducted. Relegation.  End up like Charlton in League 1. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I think it would be good if 777 take them over as they seem to have no money or ambition apart from buying loads of clubs like a shit landlord buying up loads or run down houses.  They'll probably want the stadium and charge Everton rent.

Will anyone else buy them with the debts involved?. I think their fans still believe that some Middle East sugar daddy is still going to turn up at the last minute and buy them.

If not it will be funny to see them in administration and end up playing Tranmere regularly in a few years. 

54 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I think it is what is known as a win/win. Quick death by bankruptcy if 777 don't take them over. Death by 1000 cuts if they do. 

This is a big week though, because if the points deduction sticks, they're in trouble. Because not only will they remain in the bottom 3, the precedent is there for the deduction later in the season off the new charges. They could be effectively down to about 8 points later this week and even behind sheff united. Obviously it'll mean forest are in there too.

And for another #corrupt conspiracy for the bloos? Well the PL and Sly for the first time didn't have an interesting relegation battle, so they've attacked the club known for their class and dignity to make it interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think it is what is known as a win/win. Quick death by bankruptcy if 777 don't take them over. Death by 1000 cuts if they do. 

This is a big week though, because if the points deduction sticks, they're in trouble. Because not only will they remain in the bottom 3, the precedent is there for the deduction later in the season off the new charges. They could be effectively down to about 8 points later this week and even behind sheff united. Obviously it'll mean forest are in there too.

And for another #corrupt conspiracy for the bloos? Well the PL and Sly for the first time didn't have an interesting relegation battle, so they've attacked the club known for their class and dignity to make it interesting. 

No chance the premier league deduct anymore points off them and they will probably re-instate the original 10 points because they know they messed with the wrong fanbase, it said on the side of some building and stuff 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

If they went bust would League 2 accept them in a Rangers style rebrand? To me that looks like the best outcome, they get fan ownership, they buy that half built stadium, they start from scratch and in 10 years they're back in the PL. 

Right now with Moshiri or 777, they won't be in the PL in 10 years. They're threading water, have fuck all in the way of saleable assets, its only by the grace of God that the 3 promoted teams are so bad, other than that they would certainties to go this season.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, No2 said:

If they went bust would League 2 accept them in a Rangers style rebrand? To me that looks like the best outcome, they get fan ownership, they buy that half built stadium, they start from scratch and in 10 years they're back in the PL. 

Right now with Moshiri or 777, they won't be in the PL in 10 years. They're threading water, have fuck all in the way of saleable assets, its only by the grace of God that the 3 promoted teams are so bad, other than that they would certainties to go this season.

I read the first paragraph of that post in the voice of Gunnery Sgt Hartman from Full Metal Jacket 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I read the first paragraph of that post in the voice of Gunnery Sgt Hartman from Full Metal Jacket 

I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

I think in the interests of fairness they should have the 10 points reinstated, it was unfair the way in which they were randomly punished with no real recourse. Then give them a 25 point penalty for their second charge.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Didn't they get 18m the other day? 

They did. It’s the day after pay day, though. Maybe the interest needed paying. 

That’s £180m loaned to them by 777 in the last four and a half months. 

Just how badly wrong are things at that club financially? It’s an absolute money pit. Surely they fail PSR next season as well if they’re running at such a loss. I don’t think they’re looking at administration though unless they go down because if things were that bad then surely they’d have had to offload someone in this window like they did with Richarlison and Gordon. 

It’s been said loads but if they do go down they’re absolutely fucked. The EFL don’t hold back on the points deductions. Rick Parry, the meeerdering Kopite cunt, will be involved in the conspiracy from minute one. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don’t know but I been told

Survival hopes are running cold..

• Upvote 2