You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

14 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Some kid has just knocked on his front window and started giving him the tosser hand gesture just as the photo was taken as well. You can tell by his stupid face.

A red car drove past his house. He's mid combustion 

2 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Oh no doubt he's a cunt mate. Just giving a bit of back story.

What you said there doesn't surprise me one bit to be honest. He sounds the type.

Those crutches are all an act. Fucker drives a brand new M4. Wonder if he got it on the mobility 

The crutches are not an act, nor the wheelchair when he needs it. The BMW is hand-control adapted.

What is an act, or at least it was initially, is his/their support of Everton. I spoke to him after a show a couple of years ago and asked him if he was a longtime Everton fan, and he laughed and when I asked 'why them?' he said 'no, they were chosen because they appeared to be easy to take the piss out of'. There are Liverpool fans in both their families, and I remain to be convinced that he's not one himself on a massive fishing trip. That said, because of the fact they were welcomed so warmly by the County Road natives, that the relationship dynamic may have changed a little. They're not going to alienate the fanbase, but at the same time, they're not losing sleep over the bitters being shit. It must be 18 months since I saw any of their videos. 

The act is that of a modern day very rural Irish Alf Garnett, with a lot of Irish cultural references within it. For that reason, it's not unexpected that the humour is not appreciated by a non-Irish audience. But with all of the hazards that social media brings, it's not surprising he'd run into trouble with some of the things he says. 

The pile-on described above seems a vast over-reaction to what was not even criticism, most likely because of his insecure and depressive personality. That's not excusing the inexcusable, I totally condemn it, but just giving some insight as to why he may behave that way.

21 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

The crutches are not an act, nor the wheelchair when he needs it. The BMW is hand-control adapted.

What is an act, or at least it was initially, is his/their support of Everton. I spoke to him after a show a couple of years ago and asked him if he was a longtime Everton fan, and he laughed and when I asked 'why them?' he said 'no, they were chosen because they appeared to be easy to take the piss out of'. There are Liverpool fans in both their families, and I remain to be convinced that he's not one himself on a massive fishing trip. That said, because of the fact they were welcomed so warmly by the County Road natives, that the relationship dynamic may have changed a little. They're not going to alienate the fanbase, but at the same time, they're not losing sleep over the bitters being shit. It must be 18 months since I saw any of their videos. 

The act is that of a modern day very rural Irish Alf Garnett, with a lot of Irish cultural references within it. For that reason, it's not unexpected that the humour is not appreciated by a non-Irish audience. But with all of the hazards that social media brings, it's not surprising he'd run into trouble with some of the things he says. 

The pile-on described above seems a vast over-reaction to what was not even criticism, most likely because of his insecure and depressive personality. That's not excusing the inexcusable, I totally condemn it, but just giving some insight as to why he may behave that way.

Hang on - you actually know Catcher in the Rye? 

38 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

My mate kept sharing his videos on Facebook and I never found any of them funny. He seems to put a lot of effort into being unfunny.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

There are crossed wires here. Andrew Holden/Catcher and Steve Timothy are not the same person, nor was that ever implied in any previous posts. Discussion about both were intermingled and some have got the impression they are the same person.

Yeah, I got that impression, not from your posts though.

ETA So is Andrew Holden definitely catcherintherye?

2 hours ago, Red Lead said:

What makes you think that this guy is Catcher?

The main character of the novel is Holden Caufield. His name is Andrew Holden. He supports Everton. He’s wearing a cravat or polar neck jumper - the look sported by fake intellectuals everywhere. He looks like a twat. The prosecution rests.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Well it certainly isn't immediately obvious, as with one post you're talking about this Holden guy, then you bring up crutches and disability.

Are you implying that they're all the same person or not? 

One is Steven Timothy, an unfunny comedian Everton supporting twat who is disabled and needs crutches.

The other is Andrew Holden, an unfunny Everton supporting twat who is believed to be Catcher In The Rye.

Keep up you dolt...

• Upvote 1

The Esk banging on about the cost of the new stadium being passed on to the fans and a few of them don't like the idea of corporate boxes. 

By the way the Old Lady is a name given to Juventus "La Vecchia Signora" and has been used by them for years.

YOUR SHITTY WOODEN GROUND IS NOT THE OLD LADY AND YOU'VE ONLY JUST STARTED CALLING IT THAT RECENTLY YOU PLAGIARISING TWATS.

• Upvote 6