You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Fucking hell. How mentally deficient do you have to be to let your hatred of people who support a different football team to you affect your life like in some of them posts.

A bit of piss taking is one thing, but when hearing YNWA sends you over the edge, or you can't have a hot shower on match day because you refuse to touch the red tap, give your head a massive wobble. With one of those machines they use to shake paint cans.

I thought that was cringey at first, but fucking hell, the fella is having fun and he can fucking move too. Fair play.

He ruined it for himself when being interviewed by a local journo after the gig, when he said, "my moves were amazing. It's in my dna. I think I am the best dancer at any gig of all time"

Went the ale house with my dad and uncle yesterday as they put both games on. Sunderland equalised produced the biggest cheer of the day. My dad and uncle are full blue, so we bicker a lot, but they looked ashamed.

I have advocated the friendly Derby, he city comes first on here regularly, but I snapped and shouted, "biggest cheer of the day you small time cunts"

My uncle and dad told me to leave it and the nearest blues turned, looked and went, "aaaaahh" and started "kopites are gobshites". I shouted to them to fuck off. I'm finished with hoping for "the city first" shit. It's not the dockers situation, there's no Maggie cuntcher, they call us murderers and wall pushers. The bond is gone. It's sad.

I can't wIt to read this back tomorrow when I'm sober

It's ok because some blues were calling the walkout Kopite Behaviour. The same blues who moan about Kenwright being in charge and do fuck all about it.

Saying that, there were some blues making the exact same point as above and praising the walkout as fans who actually do something to raise a point.

I've had to go to church the last few weeks with my little one, didn't know the priest was into his footy until today at the end of the mass, he says "good day for the Football yesterday, Everton winning & going above 'that other' team in the League."

It's really all they're intersted in, makes no difference to them if they finished 16th, as long as we finish below them, they're happy. A momentous day to be a blue.

I've had to go to church the last few weeks with my little one, didn't know the priest was into his footy until today at the end of the mass, he says "good day for the Football yesterday, Everton winning & going above 'that other' team in the League."

It's really all they're intersted in, makes no difference to them if they finished 16th, as long as we finish below them, they're happy. A momentous day to be a blue.

I hope you told the cunt you're converting to Islam.

5 different blues on my Facebook were posting about us drawing and Klopp being ill after 5pm yesterday. I reminded each of them that they had just won 3 nil away at Stoke and shouldn't they care more about that? 2 deleted their posts, one ignored it and carried on with his anti-redshite comments and two of them started their usual "great fishing" bullshit. 

5 different blues on my Facebook were posting about us drawing and Klopp being ill after 5pm yesterday. I reminded each of them that they had just won 3 nil away at Stoke and shouldn't they care more about that? 2 deleted their posts, one ignored it and carried on with his anti-redshite comments and two of them started their usual "great fishing" bullshit.

They are a breed apart. They know more about us, care more about, follow us more than they do Everton. There is actually on occasion nothing better than seeing a crazy bluenose foaming at the mouth. Note my last post. Iam a one.

I hear they were one of only 3 teams to support the flat price of £30 for away tickets. I don't know how much Everton normally charge aways, I'm guessing for none category A it's probably not much more than that, but at least the cunts are trying to do something, unlike the shower of cunts who run our club.

I believe kenwright suggested you should get in free if you get taken to the game on the back of your uncles bike, like when he was a nipper, as he slowly wiped a year from his eye.

• Upvote 2

I hear they were one of only 3 teams to support the flat price of £30 for away tickets. I don't know how much Everton normally charge aways, I'm guessing for none category A it's probably not much more than that, but at least the cunts are trying to do something, unlike the shower of cunts who run our club.

Mate of mine is a Swansea fan, so I was in Woodison the other week. £39 for the ticket. 

It was worth it just to have 90 odd minutes watching their supporters frothing at the mouth over absolutely everything and spending so much time and energy abusing us in the sparsely populated away fans section. Bear in mind that this was just for Swansea, for fuck's sake!

"Roberto Martinez hails Everton's 'sensational' Tom Cleverley I think you do not have a better English player. Technically, he is as good as you get. The way he executes, how he reads the game, for me he is one of the most sensational you are going to see in Premier League history. (!!!)

I wouldn’t sell him for any money in the current market. I want to see him go from strength to strength because I know there is so much more to come.”

Store here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/12145449/Roberto-Martinez-hails-Evertons-sensational-Tom-Cleverley.html

giphy.gif