You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Haha. I can't even remember that disallowed Suarez goal they keep going on about

I do.  Glawdys Street end, 90th minute, wasn't it?  Stevie ran the length of the pitch.  The flag went up a good 5 seconds late.

We all knew if it hadn't have been Luis who scored it would have stood.  It was during the "do what you want to him, we don't care" phase of the FA.

Don't forget that the redshite cheating fucking twats moved the ball on 35 yards from where the foul actually took place in the 2001 Goodison derby so dat baldy twat McCallister could score from 40 yards. The fact that the keeper was daydreaming expecting a ball into the box had fuck all to do with it.

An the ref gave an INDIRECT free kick!  Did you see any one touch it.  DID YOU?  CHEATS!!!

Just been google searching for a video of a young Stevie's legit tackle on Naysmith in a derby and this was one of the top results.

FEEWWMMM

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/the-top-5-worst-derby-controversies.50129/

Haha, that is gold.

Still, I remember Kenny having a perfectly good goal disallowed in the 5-0 win at Goodison, so it's not like every decision goes against the BS, amirite?

• Upvote 4

Seems like there's been bits of trouble at the match the other night, seen a few Echo reports today making out it was all City kicking it off at the Angelic away support. (Who just happened to manage to get themselves in the home end and get punched!)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6KkNIcQkI

Here's a bit of footage from after the game I stumbled across, make your own minds up.

Maybe someone wasn't given a deserved second yellow against EFC in the same month as your birthday, or perhaps the same day of another month.

Make sure your descendants are crying about it generations from now with this unbelievably bad idea.

Haha. In stitches at that. Out of rep though, being the good natured approval mongerer that I am.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Those plastic bananas are pretty durable, still inflated after the match and the City fans seem intent on waving them in the face of danger. 

BTW, the best part of that clip is the pathetic quotes from wannabe hard nuts on youtube, jesus. 

Some nasty shit on the echo website about city fans giving disabled Everton fans shit. Some lad with down's and an eight year old being told he should have been drowned at birth. Really out of order shit.

Hard to ever prove or disprove, but we know Everton fans kicked off during and after the game,

It's not happened with any other visiting club, and it came after an Everton loss. Draw your own conclusions there,

As for the disabled stuff - it's possible some moronic City fan has said something, but City fans believe it's a bullshit claim from Everton.

The general consensus is that Everton worked themselves up to a frenzy thinking they were through at 3-1 up, then felt 'robbed' and started trouble. In the end it was car park handbags with bottles thrown from both sets of fans.

Should all make for a happy day out in dat der London. This tribal bollocks really makes me laugh, I know there are ex forces personnel on here, working with lads from all over the world, lads and lasses who support all teams and each other.

Billy Bluenose is pinned down by Taliban fire in a compound, on his own, right up against it, Marty Manc And Karl Koppite are close by and offer to go in and rescue him. After second thoughts they decide despite liking Billy they cannot look beyond that Kevin Moran sending off or the Andy Johnson goals. Chas Chelsea and Tommy Tottenham reluctantly agree to go in, Billy is rescued.

Marty and Karl then get a right seeing to on Armed Forces Forums and a good kicking by a dozen Peterborough supporting Marines.

Surely no one would make the disabled stuff up. Or seek to defend it if true. Must be someone's fault. Although no point asking us, as apparently as we know, it's never ours.

Hard to ever prove or disprove, but we know Everton fans kicked off during and after the game,

It's not happened with any other visiting club, and it came after an Everton loss. Draw your own conclusions there,

As for the disabled stuff - it's possible some moronic City fan has said something, but City fans believe it's a bullshit claim from Everton.

The general consensus is that Everton worked themselves up to a frenzy thinking they were through at 3-1 up, then felt 'robbed' and started trouble. In the end it was car park handbags with bottles thrown from both sets of fans.

When we played them in November there wasn't a hint of trouble. Even though we were 3-0 up after half an hour and singing constantly. Even before the game their fans, stewards and the local police were all sound. It was the day after the Paris attacks so the police and stewards had to search everyone going into the ground which took more time than usual but there was still no bother.

There was outrage in the Echo yesterday over this Everton fan who took a bit of a hiding in the home end, in my opinion thats the risk you take when you go in anyone's home end.

Never had any trouble doing it myself as i've always layed low and even when someone's clocked on you just keep your head down. I always drink in City pubs before going in the Etihad and never been a hint of trouble when its been obvious i'm a scouser always been good natured banter so have to wonder why there was a few people digging this particular Everton fan.

No, the general consensus is City fans took liberties with a bunch of Everton fans allocated to their home end. Punched a few of them before they were ushered out and verbally abused a disabled man with downs and a 9 year old boy with cerebral palsy. 

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/disabled-everton-fan-traumatised-after-10810609

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/young-everton-fan-cerebral-palsy-7272387

I like you as a poster Fanchester and i'm not saying anything negative about you, but stuff like that, especially when it's disabled people and kids just sends me into a rage. There was footage of an Everton fan getting punched repeatedly to a chorus of 'you scouse bastard' so pretending it didn't happen is just a deflection tactic.

Not knocking you in any way, and i'm sure there was aggravation from both sides, but i'd hazard a guess that those three incidents happened as they were reported. No father of a disabled child would make that sort of stuff up, they just wouldn't.

• Upvote 4

Fella commented on that Echo website that even though Man City fans battered their fans and called their disabled fans all kinds, on the 28th of February they will still be supporting them because they don't want us to win a trophy.

I noticed leighton baines sprinting to take throw ins the other night. 2 years ago he was strolling around goodison like they were 3 nil up and not losing at home to city. ah well at least he ll get a few extra hours guitar practice when he should be playing against us at wembley.

• Upvote 2

No, the general consensus is City fans took liberties with a bunch of Everton fans allocated to their home end. Punched a few of them before they were ushered out and verbally abused a disabled man with downs and a 9 year old boy with cerebral palsy. 

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/disabled-everton-fan-traumatised-after-10810609

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/young-everton-fan-cerebral-palsy-7272387

I like you as a poster Fanchester and i'm not saying anything negative about you, but stuff like that, especially when it's disabled people and kids just sends me into a rage. There was footage of an Everton fan getting punched repeatedly to a chorus of 'you scouse bastard' so pretending it didn't happen is just a deflection tactic.

Not knocking you in any way, and i'm sure there was aggravation from both sides, but i'd hazard a guess that those three incidents happened as they were reported. No father of a disabled child would make that sort of stuff up, they just wouldn't.

If anybody said what is alleged, they don't belong at our club - but sadly, we do have our fair share of idiots who'll say anything. Every club has them - and we're no exception.

I'm not buying that away fans bought tickets for a 'neutral zone' - they knew they were buying tickets in the home sections. Still, that shouldn't be any reason for it to kick off.

If you're a home supporter and discover an away fan next to you - so what? it's a game of football.

If you're an away fan in with the home support - have some common sense and behave yourself.

I truly think the Echo are hyping up the trouble and it's tantamount to encouraging more trouble in the future. However, every effort should be made to weed out the idiots and ban them.

I think the blokes punching the Everton lad should be easy to identify. I'm wary of clips though, as they don't always show the full story, but regardless, there's no excuse for wandering down a dozen steps to go and punch someone. Lifetime ban in my book.

Just been google searching for a video of a young Stevie's legit tackle on Naysmith in a derby and this was one of the top results.

FEEWWMMM

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/the-top-5-worst-derby-controversies.50129/

I like the introduction to that.

"We've had the new, definitive "Goal That Never Was" this week, if you listen to Liverpool fans who have very short memories. They've been so hard done by that the pain may never go away - damn those forever fortunate, long ball humping Evertonians!"

I had to google which disallowed goal he was referring to.  When I recognised it (it was the Suarez one at the end of the Goodison Derby in 2012/13) my reaction was just "Meh.  The referee fucked up, but it didn't make much difference in the big scheme of things."

If it were an Everton goal being disallowed at the end of a Derby like that, the referee's name would be getting chanted every day for generations as part of their Two-Minute Hate.