You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Look at your last post, YOU are talking to me. And despite what they say i don't think they welcome us coloured folks in the bnp. TIP- look in the dictionary for the IRONY- read, digest, apologise.

Fuck you, you nazi prick. Dont worry that's the last Ill talk to you.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a problem with Gypsies. They fucking jumped me when I was a kid and robbed my fucking bike when they overrun a car park by Wilson Road. The fucking cunts can suck on my fat hairy balls.

And while I'm at it, the French can go fuck themselves as well the massive twats.

I've got a problem with Gypsies. They fucking jumped me when I was a kid and robbed my fucking bike when they overrun a car park by Wilson Road. The fucking cunts can suck on my fat hairy balls.

And while I'm at it, the French can go fuck themselves as well the massive twats.

France robbed your bike too? You want to be more careful.

Can't believe no one has posted this gem:

The Thieving Gypsy Bastards

I used to work on Manor Park industrial estate in Runcorn and every now and then the place would be overrun by Gyppos, sorry, 'traditional travelling folk'.

They'd arrive en-masse and pull into the large, sparsely populated, carparks between the office units and set up their caravans. They would then proceed to trash the place for a few days. Their kids would run amok, pissing on our cars and would nick anything that wasn't nailed down.

The scene of devastation they would leave behind when the council and bizzies had finally moved them on was a sight to behold - the clean-up took days. I felt sorry for the poor bastards who had that job.

I remember a while back, I picked 2 young irish girls up from the buckingham bingo in Walton (im a taxi driver) they got in and said oil street. id never heard of it.

I wasnt too sure where it was, they said head towards town, didnt want to let on I didnt know it, so had a look in the book when they stopped to go to the bargain booze on Walton road, so now I knew where it was, but still didnt twig,but kept thinking why are 2 young girls going round there, theres nothing around there (off great howard st)

pulled into oil street, they said go through that gate, as I did it dawned and got squeeky bum time, was strange, when I pulled in, out of nowhere loads of young kids decended round my car and where looking in as if theyd never seen a car before.

got paid ok and nothing happened, but was a spooky experience.

i worked in oil street a few times i used to be a glazier for the council,one time some windows were smashed in the shower block and had been for a few days.yet the broken glass hadn't been cleaned up,so no one had used the showers:(

My mate's Mrs works at the local social welfare office and cant believe what these useless fuckers get money towards. They pay for nothing, she said the worst case was of a cheque for a tenner being issued so some useless pikey twat could buy a kettle from Argos. They contribute nothing but take fucking everything. They should be packed off to a remote island and let breed themselves out of existance.

My mate's Mrs works at the local social welfare office and cant believe what these useless fuckers get money towards. They pay for nothing, she said the worst case was of a cheque for a tenner being issued so some useless pikey twat could buy a kettle from Argos. They contribute nothing but take fucking everything. They should be packed off to a remote island and let breed themselves out of existance.

Simon Green was probably to blame.

No, just robbing.

Cheers for the neg llego - Where do you think they get all their money from?

Being from the States I don't suppose you saw yesterday's episode. It showed one of them getting delivery of a brand new Audi A5 convertiable - RRP £45k - He has 2 new cars delivered every year they said.. And then later shopping with his wife in a furniture store where the average price of a dining table was £5k.. All paid in cash...

It's an easy programme to watch on a superficial level and laugh at the freak show, but it's actually really disturbing. They said half of all gypsies don't live to the age of 50. They've probably all beaten each other to death in bareknuckle fights or succumbed to exhaustion brought on by cleaning 22 hours a day in a 20 stone frock, but it's still a sobering thought.

If the US believe they have the right to invade Middle Eastern countries and force democracy and freedom upon them, then they must also have a strong argument for invading these travellers sites.

The program claimed in the coming up next week bit that 'Racism towards gypsies was rife'.

Earlier in this thread someones stated that the Gypsies were not a race of people like say affro carribeans, but if Jews qualify as a race then Gypsies must have a good shout. The program certainly thinks they do.

So are they a race or not?

Not sure myself

I said on Facebook last night that I find it ironic how half the people watching it and laughing about it are in fact scum. Half the north of England is comprised of jobless pissheads with tribal tattoos, shaven heads, a love of MMA and fat orange birds - yet they're watching this and somehow feeling good about themselves. Baffling.