You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

These overtly vain birds who just spend all day every day posting pouting selfies on every single social media platform, they do absolutely nothing for me apart from completely angering me.

The pouting is the thing that gets me. Very few women seem to pull if off. Most look like they are constipated and are trying to force a shit out.

• Upvote 2

It's funny how 90% of these deal breakers are things I know full well wouldn't break any deal at all, things we probably don't like but just put up with for the greater good. The only real deal breaker is someone who stops you from being yourself, if she doesn't love you for who you are, then it'll never last, and if it does it'll never be truly happy.

One of my mates bird is contantly taking the piss out of things he does, the way he dances, the way he dresses, I just want to punch the enormous cunt in the face, he just doesn't get, That's NOT how it's supposed to be.

• Upvote 3

Extremely fussy eater and/or picks at food.

I was going out with a trainee vet once (caching) who was quote well to do from outside of the city.  The final straw for me was when we went to (the then) exotic Las Iguanas and I had a goat curry and she had a plain burger like she did EVERY SINGLE PLACE WE EVER WENT TO FUCKING EAT BECAUSE SHE KNEW SHE'D LIKE IT AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

I was going out with a trainee vet once (caching) who was quote well to do from outside of the city.  The final straw for me was when we went to (the then) exotic Las Iguanas and I had a goat curry and she had a plain burger like she did EVERY SINGLE PLACE WE EVER WENT TO FUCKING EAT BECAUSE SHE KNEW SHE'D LIKE IT AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

I don't get this at all, what odds does it make what she eats ?? if you're happily having what you want and she's happily having what she wants, the only way it would bother me is if someone was saying we couldn't go to places because she didn't like the look of what you had or something.

I don't get this at all, what odds does it make what she eats ?? if you're happily having what you want and she's happily having what she wants, the only way it would bother me is if someone was saying we couldn't go to places because she didn't like the look of what you had or something.

It was just an analogy for her entire existence. Safe. Let's not try this in case i don't like it. Great norks though.

• Upvote 1