You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The cafe near to our work do a good offer in the morning you get a barm with 2 breakfast items on it and a cup of tea for £2 (they don't scrimp either, you get like 3 bits of bacon and decent sausages etc) but they are always mingey on the sauce

I was in there the other day and got Bacon and Sausage and watched the girl like a hawk as she put a tiny squirt of brown sauce over a lot of meat. I said "Excuse me, can I have a bit more sauce please?" she shot me a dirty look and whilst not breaking eye contact proceded to drown my bacon and sausages in HP before closing the lid and saying "Is that enough for you?"

Of course I had the last laugh because that is exactly how much brown sauce I like.

• Upvote 1

Getting a solid chocolate kit kat or kit kat segment. Strange this one, because if you wanted just chocolate, you could easily buy it, but an unexpected solid chocolate kit kat segment is a rare treat.

That is a fucking belter. It's an odd one indeed because ordinarily if someone offered you a solid chocolate bar you wouldn't choose Nestle chocolate over say Cadburys or galaxy but when you get a finger it's just enough.

Sometimes you get the wafer at a funny angle, this also is a bonus as you still get the wafer but usually get more chocolate

Guest davelfc

Another till opening up and you getting in first

Flicking through the channels and just catching the start of a great film

Dropping your morning toast and it lands butter side up

Just heading out for the day and the postman is standing there with a signed for package

Opening the door of the post office and there being no queue

Finding something you've bought has scanned for much less than the price

Going for a haircut and of the four people cutting you get the sexy nymph with the boobs

• Upvote 1

Guest davelfc
Getting a solid chocolate kit kat or kit kat segment. Strange this one, because if you wanted just chocolate, you could easily buy it, but an unexpected solid chocolate kit kat segment is a rare treat.

This is the holy Grail, only ever had three in my life and treasured each one.

When I've got a pair of fours and the moron sat opposite me has a pair of Jacks.

The flop comes with a 4, the moron opposite me bets, i flat call, the turn comes 4, so I'm now sat with four of a kind, 4's.

The moron opposite bets alot more, I flat call again. Then the best bit is, the river comes Jack, so he's sat there with his full house thinking he's Gods gift and I'm sat there with my four of a kind. He goes all in, wah wah wah.

This just happened. A small victory to moi.

Guest davelfc

People struggling with technology, equipment at work or wherever and you walk up and it just works perfectly for you. Usually followed by cries of 'what did you do, i just did exactly what you did?'

What a smashing thread.

-scrunching up bus tickets/shop receipts and throwing them in a bin on the street. I am a throwing ninja. Even those bins with the little gaps - it's goin' straight in, and from distance too. Phil Taylor got nothing on me.

-waking up early on Saturday and thinking it's a week day