You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

High Court Date and Time

bri

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely made up.

I know I shouldn't be singing NESV's praises and they havea lot to do to gain our trust, but it just feels fucking amazing to feel hopeful again.

One big dark cloud has lifted from the club today. Ultimately thay CANNOT be worse owners that what we've just had.. the only way they could possibly do that would be to either:

Administration - (well, we were only a matter of hours away from that happening).

Relegation - Look where we currently are in the table.

Asset strip us for their own gain - Aside from Torres and Gerrard its been happening for the last 3 years.

I can finally stop boycotting. I can go to the match!

Happy days. Enjoy it lads.

Trying to be cautious, but I really like him already.

Carries himself with a whole lot of dignity - and we've not been used to that of recent times. Clearly a smart and witty guy, as opposed to the bumbling loudmouth Texan gobshite we've had.

He and Broughton are the ultimate contrast to what we've had to put up with from Hicks and Gillett. Loved the "why is it only that much?" comments as well.

Clearly they're not that concerned by Hicks or they wouldn't have completed the process. Justice Floyd turfed out most of H+G damages claim in the first hearing - and even their lawyer in that hearing admitted that their chances of ANY damages was severely limited at best.

Seemed intent to let NESVs actions do the talking, rather than charging in with all sorts of outlandish promises.

Trying to be wary, but I trust this guy. He stuck with us through all of this weeks rubbish, when he could have easily packed it in and gone home.

I cried the day the club was sold to Hicks and Gillett and said I had huge concerns for our future.

Today I have no fears for the club and believe these owners to be brilliant for the club

We will win number 19 in 2012

I am very happy and have no concerns about these owners and today I am crying with happiness.

FUCKING A

I fully intend to bump this post at the end of next season

Woolnough is a sad, Merrick-headed twat.

Oh fuck, here's Lawrenson. Knocking Benitez and generally being the large brown stain that he has always been.

I am not in a state of delight but I am happy to see the back of the tumours. Won't shut the likes of fucking Lawrenson up though.

I don't want fairytale promises.

Exactly, all I want is a club run properly strengthened sensibly that brings through it's own youth and acts with class again.

Something I noticed at the end of the scrum, when he walked back briefly to talk to someone on left of shot on bbc, I'm sure they asked him if he had anything to say to Hicks and Gillett and he just said no and walked off. Like it should be, not getting dragged into public slaggings and just doing things quietly and with class. Wish so much I could get afford to get down to see the derby now.