You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Red Mist

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a specific rule which means that we can't play a team like this:

Cavalieri

Degen Kyrgiakos Ayala Insua

El Zhar Lucas Plessis Babel

N'gog Kuyt

Looks a decent team to me. They'll make a good fist of it and at Anfield, they may even hold Chelsea to a draw. I hope Rafa goes with this team. Except replace Kuyt with Pacheco.

ps

I notice there is a virtual media blackout about Hodgson's selections. Using his squad to maximise Fulham's chances of success, don't you know.

And AOT, there was a media howl of disapproval for Wolves even being fined for that team. If Ancelotti says anything he'll get slaughtered.

You've got a point, but it's the stench of hypocrisy that is getting to some. I for one am not going to get myself in a tiz about it.

We could give them a game and still lose and still get a load of shit about it.

Let them say what they fucking like.

Ferguson has fielded weakened sides plenty of times when Utd were facing clubs fighting promotion. I even think Derby (?) once were saved from relegation after beating a severly weakened Utd at Old Trafford.

Whatever side we field the cunt should shut up. If utd lose the title it will be because they lost twice against Chelsea and failed to beat Blackburn recently when he again fielded a weakened side!

At the risk of mentioning the odious little cunt, I wonder what Neil Warnock will have to say if Rafa does rest players.

Manchester United 0 West Ham 1, and balls to all the two-faced Britpack shitehawks.

Ferguson has fielded weakened sides plenty of times when Utd were facing clubs fighting promotion. I even think Derby (?) once were saved from relegation after beating a severly weakened Utd at Old Trafford.

Whatever side we field the cunt should shut up. If utd lose the title it will be because they lost twice against Chelsea and failed to beat Blackburn recently when he again fielded a weakened side!

Hull last season, when they fielded their reserves, as they had a European final.

Played the reserves against West Ham in 2007, when they nearly sent Neil Warnock insane, which kept West Ham up, as they had an FA Cup final the next week.

Fine, win the game for our own benefit, but we owe those cunts nothing.

We could give them a game and still lose and still get a load of shit about it.

Let them say what they fucking like.

Sadly this is true.

How long will it be before the QPR manager starts crying about foreign managers, not understanding & disrespecting "our" game.

At the risk of mentioning the odious little cunt, I wonder what Neil Warnock will have to say if Rafa does rest players.

Manchester United 0 West Ham 1, and balls to all the two-faced Britpack shitehawks.

That's the bit which gets me!

You know this is going to get nasty, you know he is going to point it out, you know Steve Bruce is going to be ignored, you know anything that Rafa says will be used against him.

Personally, fuck em all, gloves off, Lawrenson, Warnock, Collywobbles, Pardew, FatSham, Dave Whelan, Henry Winter, the Sunday Mirror, the FA, Paddy Crerand, Kevin Webster, Andy Gray, Richard Keys, that prick of ESPN, fuck em all.

Half a team and see how we get on. Kuyt on the left, Degan centre mid, the Greek right back, Lucas centre half, N'Gog up front.

People forget Blackburn were awful in 1995. If we'd not beaten them it would have looked totally rigged. Remember the fight De Niro threw in Raging Bull, where he practically has to drop his arms and let the fella hit him he was so bad?

That was actually Sugar Ray Robinson, one of the greatest ever

Ive never wished us defeat in my life but I'm seriously considering it after reading this Shite from Shrek.Rafa should stick this on the dressing room wall,all the motivation we need to go out and lose.

"Wayne Rooney hopes arch-rivals Liverpool can do Manchester United a favour in the title race against Chelsea next weekend.

United trail Chelsea by one point as the battle for the Premier League title comes down to the final two games.

Chelsea travel to Anfield and United visit Sunderland next Sunday in what could prove to be the pivotal day in the title race.

Liverpool fans would not be happy to see a win over Chelsea help United go on to break their record of 18 league titles.

The Reds still have faint hopes of finishing fourth and Rooney believes Liverpool's need to qualify for Europe will have them motivated to beat Chelsea.

"I'm sure Liverpool will want to beat Chelsea," said Rooney.

"The pride they've got and the history they've got, I'm sure they'll want to win that game.

"They are fighting to get into the Europa League."

Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Manchester United | Rooney hopes for Reds favour

Cheeky twat

I might be a bit biased but I can't ever see a Liverpool team deliberately not trying to win a game. But on the other hand, when I picture the mancs and that utter turd who manages them, I CAN see ManUre not being arsed if they were in our situation. Anyone else agree?

4th is almost impossible and we will have a rough idea by the time we play on Sunday so lets try out some of the young lads.

They will give a good account of themselves and if we win so be it.

However if the shoe was on the other foot would the manc's go for the win-like fuck they would.

Really want to see whiskey-nose's face when team is announced.

Really d'ont want manc's getting 19.