You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Red Mist

If our players go out and play their best game of the season against Chelsea and hand the title to the Mancs they may as well be telling us all to fuck off!

After the season they've served up with some utterly shit performances I'd be seriously pissed off if they decided now was the time to fight tooth and nail.

I want the team doing that week in week out. Not for a once off to prove how professional and sporting they are.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or we man the fuck up and play them and win.

Remember the Blackburn game in 95? I wanted us to win that game. If Utd lose excellent but I will never, ever want us to lose a game.

Post of the day, couldn't agree more!

We're Liverpool FC, we've been through worse than Man Ure having more title wins!

Come on reds, fuck those russian twats!

No matter what people say, Rafa will approach and pick a team as per normal. It cant be done any other way. If Chelsea want to win the league they have to beat us fair and square. No matter the horrible outcome there is no way that players would openly throw this game.

Anyone who wants us to lose is a disgrace to the club. We are LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB. The greatest club this country has ever seen. If the Mancs win 19 so be it. We will have become a small club by wanting to lose in order to see our rivals suffer. Disgraceful.

I hope we go out (in what i hope is Rafas last game at Anfield) and twat those rent boys. If it hands the scum the title so be it, they will win 19 eventually.

I dont think we will win as our genius will go with Lucas and Mascha in the middle which is as creative as a turtle with no legs but thats not the point.

Im disgusted that people want Liverpool to suffer a defeat to those cunts from London in order to see those pricks from Manchester suffer. The same knobheads laugh at Everton for such tactics.

Would Slur Alex play his reserves to stop us winning the title?? Of course he would. But thats what makes us the greatest club in the world. We wont. Our pride is worth more than anything else, play with pride, for our fans, players and supporters. Petty grudges matter not to us.

L.I.V.E.R.P.O.O.L. F.O.O.T.B.A.L.L. C.L.U.B

Y.N.W.A

No matter how much the mancs win, no matter what they do, we are liverpool football club, and will always hold our head high, and worry about ourselves and not give a shit about our rivals.

With Everton (how fucking jammy is getting a penalty in the last minute....) still able to overtake us for 7th spot and get the last European place we can't afford to play silly buggers. We need one point from two games and the way things are at the moment I wouldn't bet on us getting that point.

Yesterday's game at least proved we can win away and score goals but for some reason I'm still not confident.

Losing a game cos we're playing shite football is one thing but losing a game on purpose is just not on.

We should go out to win the game. Fuck's sake, we're Liverpool Football Club- not Everton but in different coloured shirts. This is the type of small time thing I'd associate wit that shower across the park.

Obviously I don't want the Mancs to win the League, but there's an inevitability about it. If they don't do it this year, they'll only do it next year or the year after. We've had 20 years to get our shit together and we've only got ourselves to blame if the Mancs eclipse us. Fuck me, we were out of sight when they won their first in 28 years in '93, so like I said, we've only got ourselves to blame.

To be honest, I'm sick of us going '18 times' or '5 times' like an automatic response whenever we hear criticism. At this moment in time, all we have is our history and we're seriously in danger of becoming a relic. As things stand, we're a millions miles away from adding to either of those totals and if losing one of those proud records makes people smell the coffee, then so be it.

We are going to face a week of Ferguson talking about the great traditions of our club, the professionalism of our players and the integrity of Rafa.

Field a full reserve team, do whatever needs to be done to stop them.

Your right Hermes, you know for full well he will be getting his mug on SSN and in the newspapers about how he thinks we can still get in the Champions League etc.

I think its important at this stage in the season to give players like Gerrard, Carra, Johnson, Reina etc a rest and lets try LDV upfront with Pacheco behind him.

Thinking about it knowing our luck we will play the ressies and they win.

Lets be honest they can't play any worse then the first team this season.

Your right Hermes, you know for full well he will be getting his mug on SSN and in the newspapers about how he thinks we can still get in the Champions League etc.

I think its important at this stage in the season to give players like Gerrard, Carra, Johnson, Reina etc a rest and lets try LDV upfront with Pacheco behind him.

Thinking about it knowing our luck we will play the ressies and they win.

Lets be honest they can't play any worse then the first team this season.

Remember 95'96 was it, when he accused Forest of being prepared to roll over for Newcastle? That's what kicked off Keegan's rant. He also spent a week saying how Liverpool would uphold the integrity of the Premier League against Blackburn.

We threw a game for them once, time for pay back.

Its important we see how the centre half partnership of Kelly and Ayala are progressing.

I think Iwin and Palsson have done enough this season to warrant playing in the centre with Pacheco and LDV in front of them.

Mavinga left back and Mendy right back with Bruna on the left and Amoo on the right and really go at them.

Gulacsi in goal.

Its important we see how the centre half partnership of Kelly and Ayala are progressing.

I think Iwin and Palsson have done enough this season to warrant playing in the centre with Pacheco and LDV in front of them.

Mavinga left back and Mendy right back with Bruna on the left and Amoo on the right and really go at them.

Gulacsi in goal.

Do we have to field a goal keeper? :whistle:

Gulacsi in goal.

I hope Rafa's press conference on Friday consists only of reading out his team full of reserves before smiling broadly and leaving the room.

I hope Rafa's press conference on Friday consists only of reading out his team full of reserves before smiling broadly and leaving the room.

The only thing that would make that better is if Sky do a live feed to Ferguson at the same time as Rafa is reading out the team.

Gulacsi in goal.

I heard the gardener at Melwood has got a sweet right foot.

Can see us beating Chelsea then the Mancs fucking it up against Sunderland - like they did at West Ham in 95. That would be the sweetest outcome by far.

If they do win no 19, just switch off all TV, internet and don't read any papers until the world cup starts - it'll be fine

The only thing that would make that better is if Sky do a live feed to Ferguson at the same time as Rafa is reading out the team.

He can't complain, he fielded a team full of reserves himself in the FA Cup Semi-Final against Everton last season.