You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Red Mist

...should be to field our reserves against Chelsea next week. Let them roll us over and Chelsea win the league. Ferguson would be apoplectic with rage.

5 years of bitter hatred towards one another, bickering and bitching about the other, Rafa should leave English football with the ultimate 'fuck you' to the biggest cunt in the game.

Go on Rafa, you know you want to...

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as i'd love this to happen, it wont. I cannot see us loosing to Chelsea and most likely it'll be Rafas last game at Anfield he'll wana win it, I'm praying fat head Bruce does a job on them cunts Saturday

I think the Sunderland v Man United game kicks off after ours next Sunday.

If 4th is still possible and we field a weakened team the owners might consider that a sackable offence.

He can probably rest key players especially if we get though on Thursday

Its the first time since we played Blackburn in the last game of the season when they won the title that I want us to lose.

We have to try our best and whatever comes from that, so be it. For the integrity of the club, fans and game, that's the only way it can be.

Don't get me wrong though, I will be as gutted as anyone if we help Man Utd to the title and we still don't make fourth spot (which is what I think will happen).

I hate the situation we're in. It would be impossible to be happy about beating Chelsea if the Mancs go into first place two hours later with one game to go because of it.

And at the same time we can ill afford not to at least try to get a CL spot. Fucked either way.

I was thinking this earlier.

Fergsons face when he saw Degan, El Zahr & Ayala's would be almost as funny as his interview after their game.

It would never EVER get old.

I still don't want us to do it though.

I agree with this. The old bastard's reaction would be truly, truly priceless but I hope even after our self-destruction over the last 3 years or so, we're better than that.

I think our slim chances of finishing 4th will be over by the time we play on sunday

Unfortunately it wont but it will be as good as

Man City v Aston Villa, 15:00

Stoke v Everton, 15:00

Tottenham v Bolton, 15:00

----------------------------

4 Tottenham 35 26 64

5 Aston Villa 36 16 64

6 Man City 35 27 63

7 Liverpool 36 28 62

Spurs are at Burnley last game of the season and they play Man City on the Wednesday, so they would have to draw all 3 games to stop us, highly unlikely with those fixtures and Villa have blackburn home last gam of the season, so your praying for a lot of draws, but reality is Spurs will overtake us. for sure and a man city or Villa win put them in the spot for 4th.

We will finish 7th

I was thinking this earlier.

Fergsons face when he saw Degan, El Zahr & Ayala's would be almost as funny as his interview after their game.

It would never EVER get old.

I still don't want us to do it though.

He'd probably die live on air from a rage induced heart attack....

Bring it on!

Or we man the fuck up and play them and win.

Remember the Blackburn game in 95? I wanted us to win that game. If Utd lose excellent but I will never, ever want us to lose a game.

I wanted us to win the Blackburn game as well but if I could have looked into the future and seen the next 15 years of united dominance with them about to overtake our records I think I'd change me tune, fact is we probs won't get a champions league place and we certainly don't deserve one after the shit served up this season, I think it would be a disgrace for the team to start putting up a fight just as the season is ending, fuck the mancs, in a season as shit as this been we don't need to shoot ourselves in the foot by adding to our own misery by helping them overtake us, I'd like the weakest team sent out to be honest....

We will know by the time we play chelsea if we can still get fourth. If spurs win and city or villa win then no we can't. If they draw then we could, it would be a slim chance as city and spurs have game in hand.

So really we can't.

So come on Rafa fuck the whiskey nose...he fucked you over signing Henize....he fucking called you a nutter....he got his mates to gang up on you...he fucking wants to I quote " KNOCK LIVERPOOL OFF THEIR FUCKING PERCH"

Play the reserves..let chelsea win...

And screw everyone on here who want us to treat this as a normal game.

Helping the mancs to fucking Number 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rafa.

We will know by the time we play chelsea if we can still get fourth. If spurs win and city or villa win then no we can't. If they draw then we could, it would be a slim chance as city and spurs have game in hand.

So really we can't.

So come on Rafa fuck the whiskey nose...he fucked you over signing Henize....he fucking called you a nutter....he got his mates to gang up on you...he fucking wants to I quote " KNOCK LIVERPOOL OFF THEIR FUCKING PERCH"

Play the reserves..let chelsea win...

And screw everyone on here who want us to treat this as a normal game.

Helping the mancs to fucking Number 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't Rafa.[/quote

Also remember everyone what these Manchester united PLAYERS were singing when they won the champions league in Moscow.