You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would the KOP accept Mourinho?

Mitch

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we don't have to see Jose constantly on telly and read his bullshit in the papers anymore over here, I was beginning to think "maybe he wasn't so bad", "maybe it was just the rivalry at the time clouding my judgement" etc.

It was a case of absence and the heart growing fonder and all that shit.

However, having watched some of his recent press conferences again I've remembered what a fucking smug orrible cunt he actually is.

"I sink it wil be one-zero" blah blah in that orrible weird russian accent he has.

Saying that, though, I'd still get behind him big time if he was the boss man, as I think the man has far more talent and ability that I've given him credit for in the past.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
No need for that UEM.

Pulling out No.3 is criminal if you ask me, its not the school playground.

Not at all, he brought it up

Not having fucking anyone judge me on whether I should or shouldn't go the game, especially when they are snug in thier armchair with Sky Sports on most of the time

Or am I being staggeringly hypocritical again?

As we don't have to see Jose constantly on telly and read his bullshit in the papers anymore over here, I was beginning to think "maybe he wasn't so bad", "maybe it was just the rivalry at the time clouding my judgement" etc.

It was a case of absence and the heart growing fonder and all that shit.

However, having watched some of his recent press conferences again I've remembered what a fucking smug orrible cunt he actually is.

"I sink it wil be one-zero" blah blah in that orrible weird russian accent he has.

Saying that, though, I'd still get behind him big time if he was the boss man, as I think the man has far more talent and ability that I've given him credit for in the past.

aleksandr_the_meerkat.jpg

This aimed at me is it Ian?

Not that I don't expect you to move the goalposts in reply as per, but three things

1/ It's not about the next man, it's about him in paticular, just to be clear

2/ Care to point out where I've ridiculed anyone for not supporting the manager, even if I disagree with them?

3/ Bit rich from someone who doesn't really go the game that often?

Dickmeasuringcontest.com

How many games I go to, has nothing to do with the point I made. I've been the match hundreds of times, not that it matters, and why I choose to go less nowadays has absolutely fuck all to do with you in all honesty, you cheeky fucker.

As for number 2, I could go digging and find shit loads of examples but i'm really not arsed about it, it was just a comment I wanted to make.

Dickmeasuringcontest.com

How many games I go to, has nothing to do with the point I made. I've been the match hundreds of times, not that it matters, and why I choose to go less nowadays has absolutely fuck all to do with you in all honesty, you cheeky fucker.

As for number 2, I could go digging and find shit loads of examples but i'm really not arsed about it, it was just a comment I wanted to make.

Go on dig, please, prove wrong, instead of making gradiose statements, why not back up your bullshit, after all it is you who made the claim, wasn't it?

And as regards to being a cheeky fucker, was it not you who brought the whole match going thing into it?

Yet again you move the goalposts, not that I never expected as much

Oh and just for reference

Bigger,

Much, much bigger

Mourinho is what we need.

I will stop there as I don't qualify to say much more than that because I'm not from Liverpool and I don't go the game often enough!

As sure as night follows day the cavalry arrives

Care to point our who brought up the match attendance issue?

Thought not

Wouldn't suit the agenda

Go on dig, please, prove wrong, instead of making gradiose statements, why not back up your bullshit, after all it is you who made the claim, wasn't it?

And as regards to being a cheeky fucker, was it not you who brought the whole match going thing into it?

Yet again you move the goalposts, not that I never expected as much

Oh and just for reference

Bigger,

Much, much bigger

1) I don't need to dig, the ridiculous things you've said are there for all to see if they want to.

2) The issue of match-going wasn't even one tenth of a percent of the point I made, once again you've completely and utterly missed the point and blew something out of all proportion like a big hysterical girl.

3) I don't really want to continue a slanging match because it's boring to read and you'll probably just accuse me of stalking you or some other such nonsense.

I think Mourinho would be just a more amusing version of Rafa; same shite, safety first football but with amusing press conferences. At least we could chuckle as we crash out of the title race by October.

Harry Chapin talks sense, again!

I reckon what Paul's said there is a good possibility as well because i'm not really enamoured with Mourinho's style of football. Having said that, in football at the highest level, it's little things which can make a big difference, so it would be interesting to see what his style of management (brash, confident, etc) would deliver over the course of a season.

It's a tough one to judge really.

If personality isn't important why do people get so wound up about Rafa's (cold fish, doesn't celebrate goals etc etc)

I'd say it's because of results, performances, success (or lack thereof) etc. If we were playing good football, winning games and were successful in terms of trophies, then people wouldn't be arsed I think.

When things aren't going well, every minute detail is analysed and linked into performances, that's just the way it works I think.

I don't particularly like some of those traits you have mentioned there, when it comes to the current chief, but that's not what is important to me, it's about the things that matter on the pitch.

Guest TK-421

Let's not get anyone ending in "inho", be it player or manager. Fuck the inhos, they're all like "ooh, I'm an inho from some Latin country". So what.