You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next Liverpool Manager

StevieH

Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?

Apart from the fact that many people have had more than their fill of slightly podgey Spaniards, can anyone think of any reason why Del Bosque doesn't make sense.

Yeah, did well with Madrid and was then let go in very odd circumstances having just won the league. Didn't he go to Turkey then where it didn't go well?

He's obviously done well with Spain, but I don't thnk International football is a good point of reference for a club manager.

I don't know. We want a manager who is going to take us to the next level, and that is the title. We need to be very careful.

That street must be in a time warp then as this happened months ago.

Well it's dated 3rd April 2010, and the article speculates that a meet will happen in three weeks. So the future happened months ago? My head hurts!

Btw If you use the online translator, you'll notice that Roberto Mancini translates as 'Left-Handed Roberto'.

Yeah, did well with Madrid and was then let go in very odd circumstances having just won the league.

Thats Madrid's arrogance for you. The man won the title, playing some great football and was sacked a few days later for not winning the CL (even though he did win this during his time there).

And in the last 5 years, they haven't got beyond the 1st round of knock stage!

Probably as much chance as the Spacker One joining.

Actually I think he'd take the job without a moments thought as long as he had as much to spend as Rafa has had, i.e. if we got some fresh investment. Like I said on the other thread though, I don't want Mourinho.

Johnson couldnt get in chelsea's side and looking at his defending for brum's goal Im not surprised. Alonso isnt here anymore, Benayoun wants away if stories are to be believed. As for Aquilani.....................

Yes, but by happy accident Johnson is just about the best right winger in the Prem.

Not that Benitez has the nous to play him there.

Im happy to see Yossi go.

Hes been good value.

How many times did you see Kuyt play right wing before he came to us?

Kuyt started his career as a right winger. I saw him play many times for Feyenoord as a right winger.

I've never seen Johnson play as a winger and i'm a bit baffled as to how someone can come to the conclusion that he is the best right winger in this country.

Kuyt started his career as a right winger. I saw him play many times for Feyenoord as a right winger.

I've never seen Johnson play as a winger and i'm a bit baffled as to how someone can come to the conclusion that he is the best right winger in this country.

Fair enough.

I've never seen Kuyt play on the right for Feynoord but then I can't say I watched all of their games. I remember him playing up front and banging them in.

Agree on the "best right winger" thing too. It is a bit naive to say that considering he never played there! But I think he will be ace if given the freedom to constantly attack from the right wing.