You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Cheers Anny. Deep down I like it on here that's why I kept coming back but I've got a stupidly short fuse on the internet, brought on by a lot of the shit I've mentioned. I'd like to stay but I don't want to give more ammunition to this fella.

This is the thing though, and don't take this as having a pop, but you really think your the only one with problems?

Not saying they aren't genuine, or that they don't affect your mood, but how is it anyones else's problem, and why should they excuse you on the back of it?

Plenty of people have problems, doesn't give them license to go and cunt someone off on the internet

As I said, even I feel a little sorry for you now, but how do you know that someone who you've had a pop at without justification in the past at doesn't have the same problems as you, did you ever consider that?

Their is defo a fairly short amusing film to be made from this.

De Niro as Momo, drawing on the Travis Bickle character for reference.

Although Momo is a bigger loon obviously.

If this is true and he is owning up then I hope no other loon takes this too far. Momo is a harmless mentalist and has been highly amusing. Except when he wanted someone on here "to die of cancers"

Poor form that was

So Paul Bleasdale is Silicone Soul and was Momo etc.etc.etc?

And that wordpress site is someone who is outing him with his real identity?

In a nutshell... Yes.

All very bizarre but maybe a new beginning. Karma is no longer a bitch, she is a motherfucking cunt.

For me, Momo being found out could be the best thing to happen him. He will now have to come to terms with his actions and deal with the consequences.

It isn't morally right in my opinion to crucify him or inflict further punishment over things said on the internet.

I can see from others points of view if they have been offended or insulted (especially the cancer remark) by him to have no sympathy for him whatsoever but i feel he should be given a chance to right his wrongs, it is the internet for heaven's sake.

There could be a decent man and red behind all these persona's, plus I feel whoever has gone to the trouble of outing him will put enough embarrassment on him anyway.

Just goes to show that everybody who attempts this kind of crazy stuff online will always get found out, it also proves that The Shamen were wrong.

Untill he can categoricalyl prove the facebook stuff wasn't him, I cannot and don't see how anyone else can feel sorry for him. It's quite convinient he's owning up to the stuff ont the forum which is slagging off and talking shit, stuff people can probably get over, the facebook stuff has been personal insults, life intrusions and just fucking wrong doing everything he possibly can to slander people and make there lifes unpleasent. What about all the Les Lawson stuff ??? the SOS stuff, all the shit directed at UEM on the fan page, all the shit said to ATK, right here and now he is fucking guilty of all of that untill he can prove otherwise. If he wants to blame others for mimicing him and doing then guess what, it's his fucking fault for starting the shit in the first place, it's his responsibility to distance himself from that, if indeed it wasn't him.

Untill he can categoricalyl prove the facebook stuff wasn't him, I cannot and don't see how anyone else can feel sorry for him. It's quite convinient he's owning up to the stuff ont the forum which is slagging off and talking shit, stuff people can probably get over, the facebook stuff has been personal insults, life intrusions and just fucked wrong. What about all the Les Lawson stuff ??? the SOS stuff, all the shit directed at UEM on the fan page, all the shit said to ATK, right here and now he is fucking guilty of all of that untill he can prove otherwise. If he wants to blame others for mimicing him and doing then guess what, it's his fucking fault for starting the shit in the first place, it's his responsibility to distance himself from that, if indeed it wasn't him.

I've only heard about a small bit of the facebook antics from reading posts on here. Was it really that bad???

Untill he can categoricalyl prove the facebook stuff wasn't him, I cannot and don't see how anyone else can feel sorry for him. It's quite convinient he's owning up to the stuff ont the forum which is slagging off and talking shit, stuff people can probably get over, the facebook stuff has been personal insults, life intrusions and just fucking wrong doing everything he possibly can to slander people and make there lifes unpleasent. What about all the Les Lawson stuff ??? the SOS stuff, all the shit directed at UEM on the fan page, all the shit said to ATK, right here and now he is fucking guilty of all of that untill he can prove otherwise. If he wants to blame others for mimicing him and doing then guess what, it's his fucking fault for starting the shit in the first place, it's his responsibility to distance himself from that, if indeed it wasn't him.

Can someone give me a summary of the facebook things??

Life intrusion is really bad, maybe it wasn't him but he has dug an enormous hole for himself and he has some explaining to do.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYQLaLpOvwY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYQLaLpOvwY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

The facebook stuff was bang out of order. As I said earlier on in the thread, as soon as the facebook stuff all kicked off last year with the Owen Brown profile, Momo said then that it wasn't him. But as Ezekiel said, after all the shite he's posted, he's guilty until proven innocent.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I've only heard about a small bit of the facebook antics from reading posts on here. Was it really that bad???

Well, put it this way, if someone on facebook not only hounded you, but then tracked down and sent a really abusive message to your missus, would you say that was acceptable?

sartre31.jpg

Everything is a life intrusion. Including this. And don't get me started on being born!

At least you chose a flattering profile shot. This is JPS in all his beauty:

es-wwwSARTRE.jpg

When you look like that, you've got to be smart if you want to get laid. No, let me restate that: you've got to appear smart to gullible women if you want to get laid...