You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

is my most favourite person ever. An absolutely top class goalkeeper, a top fella and a fucking brilliant monk. Some of the saves he makes are out of this world, the way he dealt with Stoke's alehouse football with relative ease the other day really impressed me as well.

He started off fairly average with people getting on his back but he's grown into the best, no doubt about it.

saw this on the offal and it just proper got to me,

"There is not enough praise for our supporters. To see them showing their support when we arrived was massive. We try to intregrate our supporters into everything we do because they are part of what we are doing.

"It was really emotional for us to see them singing and supporting us as always. The players certainly appreciated it. Pepe Reina came up to me in the dressing room and he was very emotional. He said this wouldn't happen at any other football club and it meant a lot to everybody.

He clearly loves this club and probably shows the most raw passion after Carragher.

It's a sad indication of the football in this country that a goalkeeper of his quality is ONLY JUST being recognised as the best on a wider scale.

Hope he's number one for years and years. TOP TOP MAN.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is my most favourite person ever. An absolutely top class goalkeeper, a top fella and a fucking brilliant monk. Some of the saves he makes are out of this world, the way he dealt with Stoke's alehouse football with relative ease the other day really impressed me as well.

He started off fairly average with people getting on his back but he's grown into the best, no doubt about it.

saw this on the offal and it just proper got to me,

"There is not enough praise for our supporters. To see them showing their support when we arrived was massive. We try to intregrate our supporters into everything we do because they are part of what we are doing.

"It was really emotional for us to see them singing and supporting us as always. The players certainly appreciated it. Pepe Reina came up to me in the dressing room and he was very emotional. He said this wouldn't happen at any other football club and it meant a lot to everybody.

He clearly loves this club and probably shows the most raw passion after Carragher.

It's a sad indication of the football in this country that a goalkeeper of his quality is ONLY JUST being recognised as the best on a wider scale.

Hope he's number one for years and years. TOP TOP MAN.

Great post. How the llkes of Cech and VDS are still making "Team of the Year" is beyond me?

I didn't think he was shit when he first arrived. He just looked a bit erratic for the first few months.

He's the best in the league by quite a distance and probably in the top three in the world. Definitely in the top three, actually.