You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't got it mate. Doubt it's on video either. Just seen Carra screaming at someone when i was at the match.

It's always someone else's fault with him. Once again a ball went across and beyond him to someone to score. He's now afraid of clearing crosses like that for fear of an OG IMO.

Pep's reaction was the best. Went mad bouncing up and down and then kicking the post after the game had restarted. Don't think Carra should necessarily been pointing the finger at anyone over that goal he and Insua didn't exactly defend the situation well, nor Johnson for that matter but that's a different discussion altogether!

Pep's reaction was the best. Went mad bouncing up and down and then kicking the post after the game had restarted. Don't think Carra should necessarily been pointing the finger at anyone over that goal he and Insua didn't exactly defend the situation well, nor Johnson for that matter but that's a different discussion altogether!

Yeah, fucking typical Glen Johnson. Sat on the bench with a trackie top on when he should be marking the back stick.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Yeah, fucking typical Glen Johnson. Sat on the bench with a trackie top on when he should be marking the back stick.

That, right there, is what pwned means.

Skrtel didn't exactly cover himself in glory either.

Going to go down as one of the all time Liverpool greats. I think he would make a great captain, love him. Rafas greatest signing imo.

He's already edging Brucie off the bench for my best ever 11.

I wish he was captain.

Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina has said he expects to sign a contract extension in the near future.

GettyImages

Pepe Reina says he is happy at Liverpool

Reina, 27, has become a key player for Liverpool since his arrival from Villarreal in 2005 and, after holding negotiations over a new deal, he expects to make an announcement shortly.

"I am really close," he said. "You will find out more in about a month or so.

"I am happy here, I think the club is happy with me, too, and I see no problem at all in signing a new deal. It is a matter of time and I will sort it out in a few weeks. We are close."

He added: "Talking to my family we believe there is no better place to be and that is why we will be here a bit longer, much longer.

"There is nothing apart from winning the league with Liverpool once which makes me feel excited. That is a dream to get through and hopefully in a short period of time we will see it come true."

love him.