You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I managed to find a nice story.

Decided to go with

Wouldn't you just stay in your broken down car until the AA come to rescue you? Should be charged with drink driving and that's all. Not her fault some idiots were walking along the side of a dual carriageway.

Read more: Businesswoman who killed young couple while drink driving at 113mph is jailed | Mail Online

Lurtz, Leeds, England, 20/1/2010 15:39

Joseph Speke, Tartu, Estonia, 20/1/2010

Obviously neither of you are out of nappies yet.

If this stupid moron had any communicable diseases they could have been passed on. If either of you had bought the products and then been ill, who would you blame, I know the supermarket.

You really are on a different step of the evolution ladder to the rest of us, the three of you deserve each other.

- A Little Balance, England, 20/1/2010 19:38

Read more: 'Chicken licking' shop worker jailed after being filmed sabotaging food and urinating in a bin | Mail Online

I've got -372 on the girl getting shot for looting in Haiti.

Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime - I like that. A disaster zone it may be (and I'm not fully convinced on that point, but I digress) but that doesn't mean that civil duty and the rule of law comes crumbling down too, does it? I think you all know the answer to that one.

- TK421, Ware, Hertfordshire, 20/1/2010 13:51

Read more: Haiti earthquake: Schoolgirl looter Fabienne Geismar killed by a bullet to the head | Mail Online

I've got -372 on the girl getting shot for looting in Haiti.

Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime - I like that. A disaster zone it may be (and I'm not fully convinced on that point, but I digress) but that doesn't mean that civil duty and the rule of law comes crumbling down too, does it? I think you all know the answer to that one.

- TK421, Ware, Hertfordshire, 20/1/2010 13:51

Read more: Haiti earthquake: Schoolgirl looter Fabienne Geismar killed by a bullet to the head | Mail Online

Congrats on the neg number. That's what's failing with me too, I just can't comment on tragic stuff like that to really get peoples backs up. Have currently got this one running which might grow into a decent count over the next day or two though from the Brown WMD Inquiry thread :

Are you happy now conservatives? Disgrace of a party. You're behind this stitch up.

- Red P, Greatfield, 20/1/2010 17:26

Iraq inquiry: WMDs in 45 minutes claim in Iraq dossier was a 'big mistake', admits Blair's security chief | Mail Online

Currently on -102 at the top of worst rated, and hopefully I'll find a non-tragic story to really piss a few hundred off in over the next day or so.

Fave for laughs today has to be that Bukshaw Beast page too, cracked me up quite a few times.

Superb, SD. 1268 this morning. But when they'll only allow one bloody comment on the article you're bound to take all the plaudits. Bastards. I've tried loads of times to post an anti-statement but they're not having it.

I've unintentionally managed to get a score of +300. I'm ashamed, although it was due to them editing my post.

Over here this would never be allowed to happen.

- Mr Nando, St Albans, 20/1/2010 17:11

Read more: Teenage girl who converted from Islam to Christianity will be fostered to keep her away from Muslim parents | Mail Online

Should of read.

Over here this never would of happened, as it would of been viewed as racist, as we whites seem to have a guilty complex.

On a lighter note my post

Wouldn't you just stay in your broken down car until the AA come to rescue you? Should be charged with drink driving and that's all. Not her fault some idiots were walking along the side of a dual carriageway.

Read more: Businesswoman who killed young couple while drink driving at 113mph is jailed | Mail Online

Seems to be irking the masses, hoping for at least a -500 score by the end of today

Well in SD. I am plateauing on the American centerfold politician story. It is about -390. I had hoped to take that one. I am top negged on the booze story with my txt spk comment in defence of cheap booze, but with a measly -13. Some people must have repped it too. Even DM readers love booze.

It's not a fake wolf

It's not a model. You can clearly see that there are no strings attached to it and the eyes just look to life like to be made of glass.

Read more: Wildlife Photographer of the Year stripped of award for using 'model wolf' | Mail Online

Am having a good laugh on that one, just posted again with :

It's an Alsation! Only an inbred would think it was a wolf.

- Red P, Greatfield, 21/1/2010 10:03

Am losing patience a bit today, so might either get banned or get a decent neg score, or both. Congrats on passing 1000 rep aswell Strontium, that must be pretty hard to do.

It appears I have an imposter, or they are completely changing my posts!

They provide a valuable service to people in need of money, what's the problem with that ?

- Mr Nando, St Albans, 21/1/2010 9:06

Read more: TV cash-for-gold firms 'offer fraction of true value' | Mail Online

My comment was along the lines of: A company making money? Really? Thats shocking. Or something to that effect.

If it's anyone on here, fuck off you cunt.

Drink Driving - First Offence

Speeding - Second Offence

Result > Deaths,

Only 7 Years, What Kind of Message is That ?

- Giles, Tenerife Spain, 21/1/2010 12:08

Morse code?

- Joseph Speke, Tartu, Estonia, 21/1/2010 12:35

Holy shit. I need to have a re-think. I went on trying to get negged, and posted what would certainly get negged on here, and it's actually getting repped. At this rate Elmyn Noos will end up being official spokesperson for the Daily Mail readership.

Noos, you'll have to copy your comments on here so we can all see what are lovely mail reading counterparts are repping you for.