You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

anyone else received free bar of chocolate from O2?

old skool tom

I work for a partner of O2 and part of my daily tasks involve ringing your call centres to find out why your partner service team have cocked something up.

(please don't say your an E-Service team member pig)

p.s. Can you have a word with the powers that be about changing your hold music, the tune that resembles a woman singing like a dying cat?

I work for a partner of O2 and part of my daily tasks involve ringing your call centres to find out why your partner service team have cocked something up.

p.s. Can you have a word with the powers that be about changing your hold music, the tune that resembles a woman singing like a dying cat?

I'm in retentions, not E-thingymebob.

The song you mention is lovely. Its called "la femme chantant comme un chat mourant" by Elbow.

The song you mention is lovely. Its called "la femme chantant comme un chat mourant" by Elbow.

It's 'I've got your number' by passion pit, you'll know it when your hear it.

Retentions you say?, spend many an hour on phone/email your divison also. We need a secret tlw code word.

Which partner do you work for jnp? I work for O2 Business in the same salacious building as Flying Pig and my experience of our partners (Centres Of Excellence is what O2 calls them) is that they are a shower of dodgy bastards who re-sign customers without their knowledge and claim to have upgraded them without ever supplying any kit. In short, our partners make my life very difficult. And I've had no fucking chocolate.

I'll pm you the company name in a min

I know the type of company you mean, we hear the same old complaints about them all the time.

I'm glad to report I know we're not one of those as we're not in the consumer Market, in bulk, as we mostly deal with companies and we make a point of asking all our customers to sign and return your contracts before we connect/resign numbers as proof. Only when we have the agreement sent back we then put the deal through.

It's all above board, I process pretty much everything admin wise so I'd know if there was anything dodge.

I always speak to retentions when I want to upgrade. You guys can give much better deals and I've always had great service.

But in answer to the OPs question. No I haven't had a bar of chocolate yet

Edited by RedBadger