You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham away.

Kevin D

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all respect., FUCK YOU. Gerrard injured, Johnson injured and a number of players sick. Two sent off. Rafa's fault. Don't be such a dick.

Come off it. This performance has been there all season fucking long. Loads of the ball, no fucking clue how to take these teams apart. Kuyt fucking hopeless from minute one yet allowed stay on the pitch? Joke.

Dirk Kuyt for the last two months is killing my love for football. He works hard, but he is absolutely stinking the place out. We are missing almost every good player we have, and instead of taking responsibility and step up like a man, he plays like a 15 year old schoolboy defender. No attacking guts, instinct. his touch has been abysmal. And all the crap matches Babel has played, i have never seen him as bad as Kuyt.

He could have replaced him with Ayala at right wing, and it would probably improve our attackin play. i dont care if Thants and other Kuyt fans neg me. Kuyts performances this season is simply inexcusable.

If we sold him tomorrow, I would not shed a tear. I know this is knee jerk, but as he has played for the whole season, with a couple of exceptions, he is barely PL quality. You need more than a good attitude to play at the top. And spending three months every season stnkint the place out is not good enough, no matter if you end the season strong.

Embarrasing performance.

Thing is, with so many players missing due to a 'virus' it's almost certainly swine flu. There is no way they'll be back for midweek in that case and next weekend is unlikely too.

I only wish we'd lost to the Mancs last weekend. There's nothing worse than winning a game like that and tossing it away like this.

Carragher proving what a liability he's become once again just now. Fucking great.

Someone neg this for me please.

Thanks in advance.

With all respect., FUCK YOU. Gerrard injured, Johnson injured and a number of players sick. Two sent off. Rafa's fault. Don't be such a dick.

FUCK YOU too.

2-1 down and taking off the best player of our season so far?

Are you trying to tell me Rafa doesn't have both eyes on the CL tie against Lyon? Fuck off.

Gerrard and Johnson being injured doesn't mean he has to take fucking Benayoun off.

6 defeats in 7. Out of everything by October. Subs our best players when we're getting beat.

If that's not his fault then i dont know what is.

He shouldn't be in charge for Birmingham.