You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

that is a cool dog. happy Birthday Stan, isn't it true that all Greyhounds have the same birthday (not year obviously) or is that just racing mutts

The day we got him from the charity they said it was his birthday. Not sure if that's just something they say to everyone. We celebrate it as the Staniversary regardless

Does he do Yoga??

Haha you'd think so

What a total raised. Hopefully go some way to repair the damage

• Upvote 1

<p>Sickening, yes.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>However.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I'll get 'rep'robated for this, but it always annoys me that people give more of a shit about homeless dogs than they do for homeless people.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I get it, ok.  It was a fire and the dogs were innocent, that's a fucking given, but you see the way people talk about this and you wonder where this anger is when vulnerable adults are (pardon the pun) treated like dogs.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>As for the person who did it, I look upon this in two ways.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Either he was a bit of a silly lad with a book of matches and was fucking about and didn't really realise how serious it was going to get.  In which case, I hope he gets the support he needs because we can all make mistakes and right now he must be very upset and wishes he could turn back time and undo what he did.  Some people are just stupid, that's treatable.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I just hope this isn't a lad who knew full well what he was doing, because that would be one of them cases of just uncontrollable evil that basically needs smashing up until it's gone.  Like the Bulger killers, there's no 'mistake' there, it's just irreparable what goes on in their heads, there's no place in society for them, they're useless, like dragon-flies.</p>

• Downvote 1

Sickening, yes.

However.

I'll get 'rep'robated for this, but it always annoys me that people give more of a shit about homeless dogs than they do for homeless people.

I get it, ok.  It was a fire and the dogs were innocent, that's a fucking given, but you see the way people talk about this and you wonder where this anger is when vulnerable adults are (pardon the pun) treated like dogs.

As for the person who did it, I look upon this in two ways.

Either he was a bit of a silly lad with a book of matches and was fucking about and didn't really realise how serious it was going to get.  In which case, I hope he gets the support he needs because we can all make mistakes and right now he must be very upset and wishes he could turn back time and undo what he did.  Some people are just stupid, that's treatable.

I just hope this isn't a lad who knew full well what he was doing, because that would be one of them cases of just uncontrollable evil that basically needs smashing up until it's gone.  Like the Bulger killers, there's no 'mistake' there, it's just irreparable what goes on in their heads, there's no place in society for them, they're useless, like dragon-flies.

Firstly it would be ace if you know how to use the internet and stopped posting stuff that gives me a fucking headache to try and read.

Next, animals are innocents and the way people treat them is an indication of what those people are like. As I think you have said, these people are scum

• Upvote 1