You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

"Little Mpupu is just 8 years old, but every morning he has to walk 10 miles to a river to collect water for his family. That water is teeming with parasites, diseases and animal waste, yet it is all Mpupu and his family have to drink. He often goes without food for days on end, and is suffering from hunger and malnutrition. We showed Mpupu the breakfast thread on TLW, and Mpupu decided that he would rather remain happy in life as he is right now. He even offered to give us our £3 a month back so he never ever has to eat that swill. Be like Mpupu. Save a life."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Reckon I can do worse than Kurtz. 

Had to make the bird a ‘slimming world fry up’ this morning. 

97735B89-3A91-464C-AF26-4C0101AC4FBF.jpeg

I suppose as it’s slimming world and you’re trying to do a nice thing for your bird then any criticism should reflect that.

Other than the sausages, bacon, tomatoes, fried potatoes, beans and scrambled eggs it’s absolutely fine. 

10 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Reckon I can do worse than Kurtz. 

Had to make the bird a ‘slimming world fry up’ this morning. 

Cherry tomatoes are for salads. I was once banned from a poncy cafe for saying I didn’t like my scrambled eggs gooey like that. 

Them: “That’s the only way you can cook scrambled eggs.”

Me: Rubbish, you can cook them how ever you like.”

30 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Dog tongues? Pony cocks? Vomit? Pigs trotters? Camel teeth? Red-Eyed Tree Frog's eyes?

I'd chuck that in the bin and called it a 'Slimming World Fuck Up'.

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Cherry tomatoes are for salads. I was once banned from a poncy cafe for saying I didn’t like my scrambled eggs gooey like that. 

Them: “That’s the only way you can cook scrambled eggs.”

Me: Rubbish, you can cook them how ever you like.”

All that critique, Tony, and yet you forgot to note that Lifey has egregiously decided that Richmond 'Sausages' are an acceptable breakfast item.

Disappointed this morning. I was having breakfast in town before a day out to watch tonight's CL final. So we were hoping to try somewhere new, we ended up in sharaz through lack of decent choice. It was shite. Raw bacon, too many beans, biscuit style back pudding. The only good thing I'd say is the sausages were at their normal standard. My mate had a vegetarian breakfast that came with bacon! Haha. 3/10 for me. It used to be one of the best in town. 

IMG_20200823_130050.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Just now, The Gaul said:

Disappointed this morning. I was having breakfast in town before a day out to watch tonight's CL final. So we were hoping to try somewhere new, we ended up in sharaz through lack of decent choice. It was shite. Raw bacon, too many beans, biscuit style back pudding. The only good thing I'd say is the sausages were at their normal standard. My mate had a vegetarian breakfast that came with bacon! Haha. 3/10 for me. It used to be one of the best in town. 

IMG_20200823_130050.jpg

The normal chef must still be on furlough.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

IMG_20200823_130050.jpg

They've absolutely fucked that. Repped though, obviously.

21 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

IMG_20200823_130050.jpg

Plenty of pepper on the eggs, just the way I like it.

15 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

IMG_20200823_130050.jpg

The eggs look like they did a stint upside down in a hamster cage before being served up.

Tomato looks like the plate was ready to go when the criminal masquerading as a chef suddenly realised he’d forgotten to cook it so just chopped one in half direct from the fridge and hoped you wouldn’t notice. 

That sausage looks like it’s sacrificing itself to the bean tsunami to save his mates H. Brown and B. Pudding. They probably don’t give a fuck about him and won’t even go to the funeral. Such is life. 

39 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

A lot of pepper on those eggs, the tomato looks raw, that hash brown looks like fried fish, there’s no visible butter on the toast and beans have no place on a cooked breakfast obviously. Still it’s not all bad, the sausages look tasty. 

To counter some of those bits despite my fume, the toast was butter and cut so buttered pieces faced each other. Hash browns were actually pretty good. They must cost about 2p each, there should be more.