You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Murdoch's Scum Credentials All In Order I See

Anubis

Anyone else along with me and The Bitch think that James Murdoch and Si look alike?

Yeah, good shout.

From a certain angle Rupert has got a look of Uncle Junior about his.

article-2016431-0D13421700000578-200_634x493.jpg

Uncle+Junior.png

Though I think the best one is still probably Mr burns and Smithers.

James-and-Rupert-Murdoch--007.jpg

the+two+murdochs.jpeg

Cameron spouting off about the Police - he needs to reform his own house before reforming others.

I see he wants high fliers to be able to join the force at senior level.

How about he gets policemen/women to actually climb through the ranks, and actually know how to police the streets and their own force.

Oh yeah I get it, he wants yes men. How stupid of me to think otherwise.

Fast tracking in the police has never worked, and never will.

I see he wants high fliers to be able to join the force at senior level.

How about he gets policemen/women to actually climb through the ranks, and actually know how to police the streets and their own force.

Oh yeah I get it, he wants yes men. How stupid of me to think otherwise.

Fast tracking in the police has never worked, and never will.

It is how he got on, and all his friends got on, and how all his neighbours got on!

High Fliers tends to be connected people!

And going back to AWS point, I think the main outcome is that the disguise has been removed, the real Cameron has come rushing to the fore and suddenly the public are seeing the PR man for what he is, a shallow, lying peice of shit.

The difference with Blair is that the Tories who would have stood to gain from him lying where pretty much in agreement with him!

Miliband is walking all over Cameron here.

Didn't really see that to be honest, yes 'Dave' is a slippery one but Milibot I thought looked like a kid in a supermarket who has lost their mum.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good political witch-hunt as much as the next man but there's now way any of this shit is going to stick to Cameron, and I think Labour have to be careful as their desire to make this a party political issue could well come back to bite them on their arse - we all know that both major parties were complicit in what was going on, ie the courting of the media and the turning of blind eyes etc.

Rememeber the other month when Chris Huhne allegedly admonished Cameron in a cabinet meeting before flouncing out? And what happened about a week later? New evidence 'emerged' with regards to him asking his wife to take his speeding points and a visit from the fuzz. I wouldn't be at all surprised if in the next few weeks fresh allegations surface regarding Labour and the media, Cameron is struggling to bring an end to being linked to the scandal so I reckon some covert Black Ops will be their next option.

Tories desperately trying to draw a line under this. The planted questions are really annoying me - particularly as they are all being asked by very ugly MPs

Dave's safe unless Coulson did something really stupid whilst working for him. It would be great if they were hacking Clegg & Brown's phones during the elections

sorry if anyone else has expressed a similar view, but I haven't the time today to read 45+ pages.

Anyhoo... Whilst I'm finding the Murdoch empire crumbling around him absolutely hilarious, i surely can't be the only one who doesn't really give that much of a shit about the whole "scandal" that started this in the first place?

Yes, yes, i know it's "deplorable" and "unforgiveable" and "beyond the pale" that they hacked the phones and emails of murder victims and all that, and I can't say I feel any differently from a moral viewpoint.

But why isn't anybody really looking at the legal viewpoint??

I know people are outraged and angry and all that fluff, but IN LAW I'm afraid that hacking a phone is actually only as serious as smoking a spliff or not paying your council tax.

i can't help thinking that this is all just ever so slightly fucked up and ridiculous, as funny as it might be.

last time I checked we were about £50billion squids in the red. This long winded, somewhat pointless and hugely expensive soap opera isn't really helping, is it?

She's not thick either. I don't agree with her hardly ever, but she is extremely intelligent.

Sorry but based on what, her novels?

Her performance yesterday that was so pathetically sycophantic (and together with her staged question today!) hardly suggests orginal thought!

She used to support Labour, is now a Tory MP, suggests opportunism!

Every time I have seen her on Television, and this is going back a couple of years when she was on a programme with Benjamin Zephania on immigration and she was so far out of her depth it was unreal.

Her ugliness is indefensible! Eddie the Eagle and Selena Scotts bastard!

I have difficulty divorcing the personality when deciding if a women is attractive or not!

Phone hacking: Piers Morgan in on-air hacking row with Louise Mensch - Telegraph

Phone hacking: Piers Morgan in on-air hacking row with Louise Mensch

Piers Morgan, the broadcaster and former tabloid journalist, has furiously denied an allegation by Louise Mensch, a Conservative MP, that he hacked celebrities' mobile phones while editing the Daily Mirror.

The pair engaged in an extraordinary nine-minute row live on CNN on Tuesday evening, during which Mr Morgan repeatedly demanded an apology and Mrs Mensch threatened to walk off set.

The MP for Corby claimed during a culture, media and sport select committee hearing earlier on Tuesday that Mr Morgan had admitted to phone hacking and had even bragged that it won him an award.

To back this up, however, she misquoted an entry from 'The Insider', the 2005 diaries of Mr Morgan, who edited the Mirror from 1995 to 2004 and the News of the World from 1994 to 1995.

Mrs Mensch pointed out that Mr Morgan referred in the book to the “little trick” whereby a caller who reached one's voicemail and entered a “standard four-digit code” could “hear all your messages”.

Yet she added incorrectly: “In that book he boasted that using that 'little trick' enabled him to win scoop of the year on a story about Sven Goran Eriksson. So there is a former editor of the Daily Mirror being very open about his personal use of phone hacking”.

In fact, Mr Morgan referred to the “little trick” – alleged to have been used by The News of the World to target thousands of people – with regards to suspicions that his own phone had been hacked.

In an entry dated 26 January, 2001, he wrote that rival journalists had somehow found out that he had been called to appear before government investigators probing the 'City Slickers' share-tipping scandal.

“Someone suggested today that people might be listening to my mobile phone messages,” he said, before going on to explain the hacking technique. “It makes me wonder how many public figures and celebrities are aware of this little trick".

Mr Morgan, 46, repeatedly demanded on Tuesday night that the 40-year-old Tory backbencher withdraw her allegation, which he described as an “absolute, blatant lie”.

However Mrs Mensch declined and would not even discuss her claim, let alone repeat it. She referred all questions to her original statement, which she noted was protected by absolute parliamentary privilege.

“I said what I said in the committee,” she said. “To repeat something outside of parliament does not give me that cloak of privilege. Mr Morgan is a very rich man”.

She added: “I'm sure that the ferocious investigative journalists at CNN and across the news media in the United States will take careful note at what was said in the committee, and look into it”.

Mr Morgan, who now has his own show on CNN, responded: “I'm quite sure they'll be looking into you abusing parliamenary privilege and telling lies".

He accused Mrs Mensch, who grinned and swung her head as he spoke, of “cowardice” and “breathtaking gall”, adding: “Show some balls, repeat what you said about me.”

“What she did today was a deliberate and outrageous attempt to smear my name, CNN's name and the Mirror's name," he said.

“For the record, in my time at the News of the World and the Mirror, I have never hacked a phone, told anyone to hack a phone, or published any stories based on the hacking of a phone".

Moving her face towards the camera, Mrs Mensch said firmly: “I feel no need whatsoever to apologise”, before telling the host, Wolf Blitzer: “If he's going to go on like this I'm going to cut the interview short”.

She also told Mr Morgan, who had not threatened her: “As for the threats you've just made, they don't faze me in the slightest".

Mr Morgan later spent several minutes of his own programme reiterating his denial of Mrs Mensch's allegation.

--------------------------------------

Well she's pissed Piers off so she can't be that bad.

So she lies and then refuses to repeat because she knows that she lies, then starts crying that "If he's going to go on like this I'm going to cut the interview short"!

I am getting wound up reading about her! She epitomises these particular Tories, a female Cameron.

FFS! I tried to do a search on Chins with Glasses to do a 'smart arsed picture' of her, all I got back in results is a load of Chinese people in glasses!

"Parliamentary privilege"

Two words I really hate hearing when shitheads use them to cast aspersions with no bases in fact. A cowards way of acting the total shithouse.

I'd still ride her until the neighbours complained about the smell though.