You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What are you up to today ??

Ezekiel 25:17

Guest TK-421

Woken up by postie, played records, ate some spinach and pine nut pasta salad, then a cheesey Wotsit sandwich, washing it down with a cheeky Peroni, sitting in my undercrackers wondering what I should do next.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing much. 8.20am here. Just ground some coffee beans and enjoying a nice coffee while watching Ice Age with the kids as Mrs G has a lie in. They have swimming lessons at 11 then we'll probably go swimming together and chill, maybe bbq later this afternoon. Day off. Love it. I've found some beer over here that is nice. It's from a Chicago brewery called 'Goose Island' and the best one is 'Honker's Ale'. Lovely stuff. I shall drink a couple of those later too.

Woken up by postie, played records, ate some spinach and pine nut pasta salad, then a cheesey Wotsit sandwich, washing it down with a cheeky Peroni, sitting in my undercrackers wondering what I should do next.

A bottle of Peroni and a Wotsit sandwich sounds just the ticket.

I'm away to a mates house for a Barby this afternoon, red wine and Cobra are sitting in the hall ready and waiting.

The Postie delivered a cracking pair of Adidas Kegler Supers this morning which are currently getting walked in around the house.

Nothing much. 8.20am here. Just ground some coffee beans and enjoying a nice coffee while watching Ice Age with the kids as Mrs G has a lie in. They have swimming lessons at 11 then we'll probably go swimming together and chill, maybe bbq later this afternoon. Day off. Love it. I've found some beer over here that is nice. It's from a Chicago brewery called 'Goose Island' and the best one is 'Honker's Ale'. Lovely stuff. I shall drink a couple of those later too.

Anybody who drinks ale called 'Honkers' and 'Goose Island' is alright by me.

Guest TK-421
A bottle of Peroni and a Wotsit sandwich sounds just the ticket.

I'm away to a mates house for a Barby this afternoon, red wine and Cobra are sitting in the hall ready and waiting.

The Postie delivered a cracking pair of Adidas Kegler Supers this morning which are currently getting walked in around the house.

God bless the postie, what a guy.

I've had gastroenteritis for the last couple of days and have been intermittently sleeping/pooing/vomiting/moaning. The throwing up seems to have abated, so I'm just having some clear soup (my first food in 48 hours), and then I'll probably go back to bed.

I'm going on holiday on Monday morning, and haven't even thought about shopping/packing. I'll just pack an iron and fling clothes in cases, and pick up what I need en route. I hope to God I'm feeling better by then.

My Mum is staying and fussing round me, which is lovely. She's just nipped out to the shop. I think she might come back with some ice lollies and a comic.

So what's the gastroenteritis done then?

So what's the gastroenteritis done then?

Just made me vomit, I suppose. The rest is par for the course, with firmer bowel movements. My belly is still in bulk, but I'm on the mend. Yesterday morning my Mum came round and found me fast asleep in bed in a pool of my own sick and piss, so that was a bit out of the ordinary for me.

Just made me vomit, I suppose. The rest is par for the course, with firmer bowel movements. My belly is still in bulk, but I'm on the mend. Yesterday morning my Mum came round and found me fast asleep in bed in a pool of my own sick and piss, so that was a bit out of the ordinary for me.

Not what Leeson told me...:whistle:

quality, I dare you to past that into a Facebook update - I double dare you.

Nightmare day for me today, especially after my first week back at work.

Just had one pupillage interview in Manchester at 11:50 and now sat at home waiting to go off to a second one in Leeds at 4:00. This is one is going to be an hour long job and I have to do a 15 minute presentation on the subject of 'Euthanansia: right or wrong?'. Not as nervous as I've already got one done, but still not looking forward to it.

BBQ with RL later though and many a beer. Roll on 5 o'clock.

Just had one pupillage interview in Manchester at 11:50 and now sat at home waiting to go off to a second one in Leeds at 4:00. This is one is going to be an hour long job and I have to do a 15 minute presentation on the subject of 'Euthanansia: right or wrong?'. Not as nervous as I've already got one done, but still not looking forward to it.

Just show a picture of Thatcher and you can cut that presentation down to 30 seconds, then go the pub.

My bird just left ours to go home for 2 weeks so had a goodbye bone. My dad's gone to see Neil Young in London so I'm gonna go spend the day with my ma as she does miss him when he's away. Think we're gonna get a portable BBQ on the go and have it in the back garden. I'm also gonna finish season 2 of the wire and start on season 3

You dads a s cool as me, I'll be there later on. On the way I'll drop by the hotel Rash's is at and punch him on his snozzer for liking M.J. a little too much, Oh and just in case you know not what yea da and I have in common.

YouTube - Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey Hey, My My

Given how things are at the moment best of luck with those.