You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people react so badly to somebodies opinion?

I love Carra me but I can admit that what happened yesterday was embarassing and that Carra was out of order. It doesn't mean I hate Jamie Carragher and want him to be sacked and erased from our history books. Quite the opposite. And ofcourse Carra gets some leniency due to the fact he has been such a loyal servant to the club. You don't treat the new bloke in work the same way you treat the lad who has been working there for 20 odd years.

Some people on here need to learn to respect other peoples opinions and not get so fucking offended by them. One lad way back in this thread said that Carra was prone to make the odd mistake as well, and that he made one only last week and he was told he had an agenda and all the other typical shite that gets thrown on here. Grow the fuck up and discuss the points people make, not what you read into it or what 'agenda' you think you can gleam from a post.

It isn't interesting at all to read 10 pages of "You're a cunt", "No you are" in every fucking thread.

So Carra was pissed off with Bob's attitude...but surely there's a better way to communicate that point? I mean the guys just blocked a shot, he's lying on his ass, and you're all over him screaming?

How many of us would sit back and submit to that sort of behavior? It's natural to yell back.

What disappointed me more was that Carra at that point seemed to be more pissed at the fact that Bob actually responded the way he did. And at that point it ceased to become about the error and turned into some macho/ego trip.

Carra's been terrific over the years, but he shouldn't be given a free pass on this one. It was obvious that Bob was mindfucked after the spat, but Carra made no effort to get his spirit back up...and as defensive captain he should have made the effort for the team.

Why do people react so badly to somebodies opinion?

I love Carra me but I can admit that what happened yesterday was embarassing and that Carra was out of order. It doesn't mean I hate Jamie Carragher and want him to be sacked and erased from our history books. Quite the opposite. And ofcourse Carra gets some leniency due to the fact he has been such a loyal servant to the club. You don't treat the new bloke in work the same way you treat the lad who has been working there for 20 odd years.

Some people on here need to learn to respect other peoples opinions and not get so fucking offended by them. One lad way back in this thread said that Carra was prone to make the odd mistake as well, and that he made one only last week and he was told he had an agenda and all the other typical shite that gets thrown on here. Grow the fuck up and discuss the points people make, not what you read into it or what 'agenda' you think you can gleam from a post.

It isn't interesting at all to read 10 pages of "You're a cunt", "No you are" in every fucking thread.

I agree with this.

If gerrard was supposed to be defending during a game and had had a shite few minutes then Im 100% convinced he would.

If people watched the incident they'd see Jay give bob the verbals but then bob tells jay to eff off and shoves him out the way. That's when jay let rip. And rightly so.

"We all dream of a team of Carraghers!"

I don't we'd never score, although maybe an own goal now and then ;)

I would like to mention the West Brom fans. Excellent show of support right there. Good luck to them in the Championship.

Yeah I forgot to mention that aswell. I thought they were brilliant towards the end of the game when they knew it was over, and I hope things go well for them too.

Talk about missing the point!

How has he missed the point?

Okay if you are allowed to behave like that to players that are not as good as you on the playing spectrum, is it okay for Gerrard to have a go at Carragher like that?

I think Bellers might have lasted longer here if only he'd been more extrovert and less shy and retiring.

He would have lasted longer here if he could hit the fucking target, a big fucking ginger head in front of him a six iron in his hands and he still missed?

Just think, had he connected Riise would have been dead, and therefore not playing when we played Chelsea, so he wouldnt have scored the own goal and we would have beaten United in Moscow!

So basically it is all Bellamy's fault!

He would have lasted longer here if he could hit the fucking target, a big fucking ginger head in front of him a six iron in his hands and he still missed?

Just think, had he connected Riise would have been dead, and therefore not playing when we played Chelsea, so he wouldnt have scored the own goal and we would have beaten United in Moscow!

So basically it is all Bellamy's fault!

That's brilliant logic for blaming. Have you ever considered a career as an Evertonian?

That's brilliant logic for blaming. Have you ever considered a career as an Evertonian?

I like to observe from afar, I am like David Attenborough were they are concerned! They really are a remarkable species, their ability to completely ignore uncomfortable facts is second to none, and I include Man U fans in that.