You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carra was fine until Bob pushed him back, then he got really wound up. A few players were not at their best today, looking like they didn't give a shite. I'm 'made up' that we have a player that shows such devotion and passion. Having said that a team of Carraghers would probably spend half the match fighting.

Also it reminded me of the Bruce and McManaman spat from years ago.

Yes, it was all fine till Bob pushed him BACK, Carra was in the wrong, no need to try and defend him for it, it was a minor incident and they'll get over it. I like to see players play with passion and anger as well, but I would prefer it if that anger was directed towards the oppsoition rather than our own. If it had been Agger who'd pushed Carra after Carra had told him to fuck off I've no doubt that half the fucking forum would have been telling him to piss off and calling him a touting cunt etc...

Arbeloa can fuck off. He's a little more than average full back, with ideas well above his station. He offers very little going forward; a marauding full back like Johnson would make a vast improvement to the way we play, and our ability to break teams down. We're without a fullback that offers the sheer athletic dynamicism which you find in Evra, Sagna and Bosingwa. Arbeloa is expendable, Carragher, regardless of his age, is not.

This place has been the doldrums for the past few days. Whoppers left, right and centre striking out at Benitez and Carragher. A cull is needed.

After reading through the last few pages of this thread I now know that Arbeloa is shit. Nice how this place seems prone to wild fluctuations regarding the perceived shitness of players eh (Lucas excepted of course)? A couple of weeks back people decided that Skrtel was shit, what now, Bob as well, might as well say Agger is crap as well, lets just replace our entire back four then. Btw 'The Boy', you joined last month, you would be one of those whoppers in that cull you flippin moron.

Alonso's beard is orange because of all the orange slices he's eaten, no wonder he didn't calm Carra down very fast.

Mention your fucking orange slices one more time...(6)

Yes, it was all fine till Bob pushed him BACK, Carra was in the wrong, no need to try and defend him for it, it was a minor incident and they'll get over it. I like to see players play with passion and anger as well, but I would prefer it if that anger was directed towards the oppsoition rather than our own. If it had been Agger who'd pushed Carra after Carra had told him to fuck off I've no doubt that half the fucking forum would have been telling him to piss off and calling him a touting cunt etc...

After reading through the last few pages of this thread I now know that Arbeloa is shit. Nice how this place seems prone to wild fluctuations regarding the perceived shitness of players eh (Lucas excepted of course)? A couple of weeks back people decided that Skrtel was shit, what now, Bob as well, might as well say Agger is crap as well, lets just replace our entire back four then. Btw 'The Boy', you joined last month, you would be one of those whoppers in that cull you flippin moron.

Mention your fucking orange slices one more time...(6)

He's only shit in this thread because it suits the hysterical emotional over-reaction. If you mosey on over to the Keown-Dixon thread you'll see, he's actually a top top man.

Keane was sold in January,or have you been asleep.

You just can't help yourself can you Alan, you fuckin hate a person you don't know,tell me Alan what has Benitez done so much for you to hate his guts?

C'mon Alan,you keep tellling us he's pulling strokes behind the scene,name Names and events,because as good a fan as you are you really are becoming tiresome in your BASELESS tirade against the Manager!

brj2UkUPjCI

Edited by Gowldilocks
Removed the autoplay. It was beginning to annoy me.

Lucas has the occasional steady match but he'll never claim a MOM award unless the rest of the team develop Swine Flu. He just fills a hole on the pitch for me, he's someone to carry on a passing move when we're on the attack. The rest of the time though he's a liability and he's got absolutely no balls at all. He's a conscientious objector is Lucas.

Lucas has the occasional steady match but he'll never claim a MOM award unless the rest of the team develop Swine Flu. He just fills a hole on the pitch for me, he's someone to carry on a passing move when we're on the attack. The rest of the time though he's a liability and he's got absolutely no balls at all. He's a conscientious objector is Lucas.

I thought he was lucky to get away with that tackle in the box tbh, that sums him up for me - not reliable enough.

Exactly. I think people get a bit precious about certain players when they get a bit of stick and they credit the player in question for doing the simplest of things.

If Alonso had played like Lucas did today, most people would say it was an off-day, whereas some have actually given him MOTM on that thread.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion; mine is that he was nowhere near MOTM today.

Exactly. I think people get a bit precious about certain players when they get a bit of stick and they credit the player in question for doing the simplest of things.

If Alonso had played like Lucas did today, most people would say it was an off-day, whereas some have actually given him MOTM on that thread.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion; mine is that he was nowhere near MOTM today.

And that's why outside of a small circle not many people value your opinion.

And that's why outside of a small circle not many people value your opinion.

Haha says you. I don't really care who values my opinion, I just like talking about football. I don't say things to get a rise out of people or make an argument, I just say what I think and get on with it.

One thing I know for a fact, is that everyone I know from on here thinks you're a cunt.

As I said, everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Haha says you. I don't really care who values my opinion, I just like talking about football. I don't say things to get a rise out of people or make an argument, I just say what I think and get on with it.

One thing I know for a fact, is that everyone I know from on here thinks you're a cunt.

Getting called a "cunt" by a brood of simpletons is something I carry around as a badge of honor.

Getting called a "cunt" by a brood of simpletons is something I carry around as a badge of honor.

May I ask why you like to come on here and mix with us peasants then, seeing as you're clearly so superior intellectually? Why do you lower yourself to come on here when you're such a genius?

You can add me and most probably a host of others to the list.

May I ask why you like to come on here and mix with us peasants then, seeing as you're clearly so superior intellectually? Why do you lower yourself to come on here when you're such a genius?

The quest for dissonance. But I doubt you could even begin to understand that.

Oh shit, I totally forgot about my cognitive dissonance! This Codeine isn't doing anything for it.

Like I said, I didn't think you'd get it. I thought you'd at least be able to work out who the subject of the sentence was though. The context made it pretty clear.

Guest ShoePiss
The quest for dissonance. But I doubt you could even begin to understand that.

You seem desperate to prove your intelligence to the entire forum by putting down or 'proving wrong' random posters, what you're doing isn't that of someone who is highly intelligent though. They'd have nothing to prove and would respect and debate rather than ridicule another members' opinion.

Basically you come across as a bit of a cunt, I bet you're not though...

You seem desperate to prove your intelligence to the entire forum by putting down or 'proving wrong' random posters, what you're doing isn't that of someone who is highly intelligent though. They'd have nothing to prove and would respect and debate rather than ridicule another members' opinion.

Basically you come across as a bit of a cunt, I bet you're not though...

I reckon you're right; he's probably a really nice fella. I don't get why some people who come on here are different to how they would be away from here.

I've had issues with some people on here in the past, met them, had a pint and got in fine with them. I'm exactly the same away from the forum as I am on it and I reckon i'd get on with everyone from on here if I had a pint with them.

Apart from Woo, he's a dick.