You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Some People Are Just Asking For A Fucking Baseball Bat To Be Taken To Their Heads

Anubis

Sometimes, a story comes along that just inspires violence...

Anthea Turner weeps as she reveals she might lose her £5m mansion in the credit crunch | Mail Online

Choice quotes :

'Our backs are against the wall,' she said.

'We are in it like lots of other people in this country who have been bitten by economic circumstances.

'I can't remember the last time I slept properly because of the worry. I'll be 50 in 18 months and now I don't even know whether we can keep our home.

You're taking the piss, right? Like lots of other people? Which people are those? Elton John? Richard Branson? Damien Hirst? Because it's not like anyone I know, you self-absorbed bitch.

...in 2006, she paid herself £900,000 from the firm which furnished their buy-to-let homes at £11,000 a time before it went into administration last month.

In 2007, she also took £389,410 in 'consultancy services', £240,792 in advances and a £573,738 loan which was waived by the company - a total of £1,203,940 in the same year the firm posted a loss of £685,259.

Oh your back is really to the wall, isn't it?

'We are in the same boat as millions of other people. Next year is going to be very tough.'

On his wife's cash withdrawals, he said: 'We can't deny she had all this money out. But Imagine Furnishings was making an awful lot of money at that time.'...

...Now Mrs Turner, presenter of BBC3's Perfect Housewife show, has been reduced to advertising household detergents and says the couple are ' very seriously considering downsizing' from their mansion.

Please stop. you're upsetting me. I weep for your plight. I feel so sorry for you. You'll be downsizing froma £5m mansion? How will you cope? Especially having to, you know, advertise detergents....

'Those people who moan about you driving around in your nice big car are forgetting the guy who washes the car now hasn't got a job or who did the maintenance on it.'

Condescending bitch. You make my fucking blood boil.

Sometimes, a story comes along that just inspires violence...

Anthea Turner weeps as she reveals she might lose her £5m mansion in the credit crunch | Mail Online

Choice quotes :

You're taking the piss, right? Like lots of other people? Which people are those? Elton John? Richard Branson? Damien Hirst? Because it's not like anyone I know, you self-absorbed bitch.

Oh your back is really to the wall, isn't it?

Please stop. you're upsetting me. I weep for your plight. I feel so sorry for you. You'll be downsizing froma £5m mansion? How will you cope? Especially having to, you know, advertise detergents....

Condescending bitch. You make my fucking blood boil.

It's a hard auld station.