You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Can They Get Any Lower???

njackets

I just find it increadibly sad! These groups are poping up all over facebook,full of mancs and bitters,there really fuckin obsessed!

I'd imagine there's a fair few of similar nature set up by reds as well, don't let it get to ya mate.

owen.jpg

Well if that's all it is then the answer is yes, they probably could stoop lower.

I'd imagine there's a fair few of similar nature set up by reds as well, don't let it get to ya mate.

Well if that's all it is then the answer is yes, they probably could stoop lower.

I dont let it get to me,and to be fair im yet to come across a 'we hate Everton and Cahill' group or we hate the 'Mancs and Neville' group. Iv'e seen 5 anti Liverpool and a few more that were that bad they got deleted! Maybe I should have picked a diffrent post title,but these groups are good for a tear up,if u dont go in hurling abuse and try reasoning with them it confuses them.

Its called fear, i can smell it coming from either side of the East Lancs as both Bitters and the Mancs can see this Liverpool Team is the real deal

Around about Christmas the smell of fear will be swopped for one of shitty underkecks mark my words if you think they are full of bile now wait till Jan/Feb time

I dont let it get to me,and to be fair im yet to come across a 'we hate Everton and Cahill' group or we hate the 'Mancs and Neville' group. Iv'e seen 5 anti Liverpool and a few more that were that bad they got deleted! Maybe I should have picked a diffrent post title,but these groups are good for a tear up,if u dont go in hurling abuse and try reasoning with them it confuses them.

*googles how to set up facebook groups*

When I saw the thread title, I thought hmmm... tottenham, or some other teams fans. Come on guys, why are you bothered? Let them do what they wanna do and lets not stoop to their level by showing it affects us by even making a thread about it. I bet theres at least one manc whos seen this thread and is laughing about it...

But really, to answer your question, they could have gone a lot lot lower... considering the guy doesnt even play for us now.

Its called fear, i can smell it coming from either side of the East Lancs as both Bitters and the Mancs can see this Liverpool Team is the real deal

Around about Christmas the smell of fear will be swopped for one of shitty underkecks mark my words if you think they are full of bile now wait till Jan/Feb time

Suddenly gave me goose pimples of expectation. I'm trying to avoid thinking like this coz my hopes have been dashed too many times