You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

John Fucking Terry

rebel23

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TK-421
And we can still sing "u aint got no history" not a silver lining but everything little helps

"Where's your European Cups?"

Oh the Mancs have it, oh fuck.

Guest davelfc
He had the bollocks to go up and take a penalty so im not wearing that he is a bottler.

You're confusing "bottle" with "misplaced, unjustified ego",

he aint a patch on our captain is he? he's a wannabe twat.

just to clarify, i was calling Terry a wannabe twat, he isnt a patch on Steven Gerrard and never will be. evidently, some of you thought i was saying something else

just to clarify, i was calling Terry a wannabe twat, he isnt a patch on Steven Gerrard and never will be. evidently, some of you thought i was saying something else

Well either he's a twat or he's not. It sounds like you are saying Gerrard is a twat and Terry wants to be one.

If not, what does he wannabe? He is/was England captia... ah can't even be arsed - ta ra!

Well either he's a twat or he's not. It sounds like you are saying Gerrard is a twat and Terry wants to be one.

If not, what does he wannabe? He is/was England captia... ah can't even be arsed - ta ra!

he's just a wannabe, that's what im saying...

I'm not implying Gerrard's a twat, just that Terry is a wannabe and a twat, hope that's clear

I found it funny but then I was on a stage with a sound engineer shouting through the monitors, 'Ronaldos missed, Terry's fallen over'.

I was made up to miss it and only get the hilarious highlights; 'Ronaldos missed, Terry's fallen over'.

Saw Drogbaaaaa go also. Did it to get sent off the twat.

Bottled it. He was saving all his glory hunting mojo for the winning penalty in a CL final, the winning penalty! And he fucked it, fucked it big time. Shit himself. Should've made no.5 Lampard or someone decent. Should've had Drog... oh no that's right, he let everyone down by saving all his cuntery for the CL final.

Class...check out wikipedia:

John Terry

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John George Terry AKA BORN SLIPPY (born December 7, 1980 in Barking, London) is an English professional footballer. Terry plays as a centre back and is the captain of Chelsea in the English Premier League and officially for the England national football team. He has an older brother, Paul, who is also a professional footballer with fellow London club Leyton Orient.

He is best known for being a thug with thinning hair and banana skin feet.

By Bobnik

Terry was voted best defender in the 2005 UEFA Champions League,[1] PFA Players' Player of the Year in 2005,[2] and was included in the FIFPro World XI for 2005,[3] 2006[4] and 2007.[5] He was also named in the all-star squad for the 2006 FIFA World Cup, the only English player to make the team.[6] He wears the number 26 shirt for Chelsea,

In 2007, he became the first captain to lift the FA Cup at the new Wembley Stadium in Chelsea's 1–0 win over Manchester United, and also the first player to score a full international goal there, scoring a header in England's 1–1 draw with Brazil.

I laughed like a fucking drain when he missed his penalty. Fuck him and fuck his sideboard of a forehead. A new personal best crying session as well. Fuck him.

So did I. As much as I wanted it to go in I laughed a lot. Mongo eat grass.

I'll tell you what gents, I've been reading this forum for a long time, and this is my first ever post...I just had to......It was one of the most wonderful sights on the face of the planet....that fucking cunt crying......:yes::yes::yes:

but then I realised the fucking cunt mancs won and put a dampener on preceedings....:telloff::telloff:

but the sight of that cunt crying was still wonderfullll..........