You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ironing

madstock

10 hours ago, TheBitch said:

What’s with you weird fucks who claim not to iron anything?

What about your jeans and T-shirts that come out of the wash creased to fuck?

Preach. I will not wear a creased up t-shirt, and given that I hang most of them in the airing cupboard to dry to avoid shrinkage, that’s basically every day. And if I’m ironing the top, why the fuck wouldn’t I also iron my jeans while it’s switched on?

That said, no other fucker in my house uses it. 

Looking to book a holiday at the minute. Every time my bird suggests one my first question is “is there an iron in the apartment?”

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TheBitch said:

What’s with you weird fucks who claim not to iron anything?

What about your jeans and T-shirts that come out of the wash creased to fuck?

Hang all your shirts on coat hangers to dry and peg trousers from the bottom with the seams aligned. I haven't ironed anything for decades.

11 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Hang all your shirts on coat hangers to dry and peg trousers from the bottom with the seams aligned. I haven't ironed anything for decades.

You live in nice humid climes, you shit. 

This isn’t helping my search for a steamer, I’ll bet @rb14 will know about this, or will have a butler do it for him. 

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

You live in nice humid climes, you shit. 

This isn’t helping my search for a steamer, I’ll bet @rb14 will know about this, or will have a butler do it for him. 

Mr rb14 and I never iron our clothes. Ever. Well, once in a blue moon if it's a very special occasion. In London, our slave used to iron some stuff but we're never there now. And we're going to sell it. On the south coast, our cleaner doesn't iron. So our clothes are never ironed. 

When we were in Thailand last time, the hotel provided a complimentary butler, "Teddy" (*shakes head). There, the laundry (also complimentary) came back wrapped in tracing paper and delivered in a wicker fucking hamper my arse. All our t-shirts were pressed and had cardboard inserts. Really. Why would you? I reckon the labour cost more than my snidey Prada (£4 from a Street Market in HCM, dontchaknow). 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, rb14 said:

Mr rb14 and I never iron our clothes. Ever. Well, once in a blue moon if it's a very special occasion. In London, our slave used to iron some stuff but we're never there now. And we're going to sell it. On the south coast, our cleaner doesn't iron. So our clothes are never ironed. 

When we were in Thailand last time, the hotel provided a complimentary butler, "Teddy" (*shakes head). There, the laundry (also complimentary) came back wrapped in tracing paper and delivered in a wicker fucking hamper my arse. All our t-shirts were pressed and had cardboard inserts. Really. Why would you? I reckon the labour cost more than my snidey Prada (£4 from a Street Market in HCM, dontchaknow). 

e62a794f-5434-41a7-b248-a4c7b110b364_tex

64134c29-3726-4c78-b80f-e58eeb7698da_tex

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bnl03qsmvudvair6x92

• Upvote 3