You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

having to work with cunts...

Bob

<bitch>

Mongy, I'm really taking exception at the "psycho" part. Thanks for your kind offer, but I can look after myself perfectly well, ta very much. I'm more than capable of fending off unwanted advances.

</bitch>

<queen>

Oh and don't I know it...

</queen>

So thermonuclear is okay then?

I work with the most annoying and boring bunch alive... it doesnt help that the job is repetitive and boring. Its that easy that Wayne Rooney could walk in and do it.

I find out tomorrow morning if I've got a new job though, it will ruin my week if its a "no"!

• 15 years later...

Can you legally twat an annoying temp with a heavy object. 

Fuck sake this prick is doing my head in. Every 15 seconds he's starts fucking laughing to himself or making comments about whatever the fuck he's looking at on his phone

Cackle cackle cackle

Oh god, 

Ridiculous 

Cackle cackle cackle

giphy-1.gif?fit=490,275&ssl=1

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Fuck sake this prick is doing my head in. Every 15 seconds he's starts fucking laughing to himself or making comments about whatever the fuck he's looking at on his phone

Cackle cackle cackle

Oh god, 

Ridiculous 

Cackle cackle cackle

No-one here is grassing you up mate.

7 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Cackle cackle cackle

Oh god, 

Ridiculous 

Cackle cackle cackle

Sign him up here; he'll soon lose interest in his phone.

14 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Cackle cackle cackle

Oh god, 

Ridiculous 

Cackle cackle cackle

Has Rico joined your firm?

Loads of us are defo on another forum being called cunts. “Twat just sits there either pissing himself laughing or frantically typing away like he’s about to kill somebody yet nobody ever gets an email from him” 

I once told a bird I worked with Mr Lyon had rang ( I got the idea off the wire) I wrote it down rather than said it and put the number down to call him back as Knowsley safari Park. 

She rang, somehow she still didn't suspect and even said " he works at Knowsley safari Park, that's mad" before the person  who answered told her " I think someone maybe playing a joke on you"

Classic tomfoolery 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

I once told a bird I worked with Mr Lyon had rang ( I got the idea off the wire) I wrote it down rather than said it and put the number down to call him back as Knowsley safari Park. 

She rang, somehow she still didn't suspect and even said " he works at Knowsley safari Park, that's mad" before the person  who answered told her " I think someone maybe playing a joke on you"

Classic tomfoolery 

Worked with one of my uncles on the building when I was a kid and he sent me to a builders yard nearby for the old ‘long weight’ I knew the score and went to a local cafe and had a can of coke and a butty, when I got back he asked where I’d been so long Si I said ‘sorry have you waited long’