You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

The Avengers = 5/10. I just felt really deflated after watching this.

There was a lot about it I liked, e.g I thought The Hulk was brilliant and I have a bit of a man crush on Thor....but I just thought it was all a bit empty. Not terrible, but a massive let down for me.

And the more I think about it, the less I like it.

Hitchcock was a master.

Headhunters is full of plot holes, and Aksel Hennie is overrated. Just a personal opinion like.

I only gave it 7.5 because it was far from perfect but very good.

I mentioned Hitchcock because it has some excellent Hitchcock-esque moments,which are both shocking and funny in a cartoon violence type way.

I liked Hitchcock too but dont regard him or anybody as perfect but its a compliment to him that current Directors still pay homage to him.

Just watched 'Underworld: Evolution' on C4.

Whoever coined the phrase 'a load of sound and fury signifying nothing' must have had this mess in mind.

5/10, three points of which are for Kate Beckinsale being so fit.

The Underworld series is predominantly shite.

However, I will never tire of watching Kate Beckinsale in a black PVC catsuit.

Stunning arse which I rate at 10/10.

I'm guessing you are taking issue with my film rating after describing Salmon Fishing in the Yemen as 'complete tosh' yet rating it 6/10. To elaborate, the plot was completely far fetched but it is romantic feel-good movie and as such it did its job. I can do shallow and enjoyed it for what it was

I saw the devil. 7/10. It's Asian so unsurprisingly it's a good old revenge film. The dude from Old boy steals this by being a bad bad man. Brutal and absorbing in ways Hollywood can only dream of.

50/50. 7/10. Quite surprised by this as it gave a lot of food for thought. Joseph Gordon Levitt is again very good in this (he's going to make some boss films, check out Looper) and Seth Rogen gives a bit of comic relief in what is quite an otherwise bleak plot. Marks off for the doctor bird with the Tom Cruise teeth who i'm reliably informed by the wife was in those shocking Twilight films. Made me want to go and get stoned and hug my best mate.