You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Al displaying the worst taste in films since Roger Corman was knocking them out.

I'm a man of simple tastes and pleasures Jules, that's why i like you.

The end to Midnight Meat Train, OMFG. Only time I've switched off a film five minutes from the end. The rest was okay.

Yeah, I'd kind of stopped watching at that point.

Super 8, super shit, hated the characters, hated the ending, wanted the fat kid to die, film had no flow at all to it, no depth to the story, fucking crap. 2/10.

Captain America, craptain America, shite. 3/10

Meat train something with Vinnie Jones, thought it was fucking boss for what it was 8/10.

frozen 6/10.

You've spent too much time away from this forum. Look how the real world has corrupted you. Never thought I'd see the day....

I meant mean machine not meat train, jesus *whistle fella*, the other two were sill shite, meat train was splatter Noire at it's finest.

Mean Machine? It's worse than I thought. This is no ordinary corruption. We need Lankester Merrin.

Rise of the planet of the apes 8-10. Really good entertainment with someone genuine great moments.

No country for old men 2-10. Total wank. 2 marks for a decent baddy, but the film was slow with a shite ending. Seems any old shite can get an oscar.

Rise of the planet of the apes 8-10. Really good entertainment with someone genuine great moments.

No country for old men 2-10. Total wank. 2 marks for a decent baddy, but the film was slow with a shite ending. Seems any old shite can get an oscar.

Oooh controversial but I get your point.

I still couldn't score it less than a 6-7/10 despite its slowness and strange ending.

I thought the nasty looking ape would have more to do as well. I'd give it 8 out of 10 too. Enjoyable.

Kept waiting for him to challenge Cesaer and then get his head ripped off.

Guess with him already fighting the one in the sanctuary they'd already played that card.

Cowboys vs Aliens

Loved the concept, brilliant juxtaposition, but a very, very average film.

A good cast and decent effects are just let down by a lack of action, a lack of imagination and a lack of ambition.

Mr Eastwood would have torn ET a brand new shitter.

6 hewwers outta 10