You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

America... Fuck Yeah

Chris

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7155170.stm

A surgeon at a prestigious US hospital is facing a disciplinary hearing after he allegedly took a photo of a patient's penis during an operation.

Dr Adam Hansen, of Arizona's Mayo Clinic Hospital, is accused of taking the snap while conducting gallbladder surgery earlier in December.

The chief of general surgery allegedly showed the photo to fellow surgeons.

The patient is a strip club owner, Sean Dubowik, whose penis is tattooed with the words "Hot Rod".

A member of the surgical staff tipped off local newspaper The Arizona Republic about the incident in an anonymous call on Monday.

'Great outrage'

On the same day, Mr Dubowik, 37, learned about the photo when the Nobel Prize-winning clinic, based in Scottsdale, telephoned him.

Now I feel violated, betrayed and disgusted

Sean Dubowik

The businessman said: "I got a strange call after my surgery from a doctor who said there was a problem. He said Hansen was on the phone and would explain."

Mr Dubowik said that the surgeon confessed to having used his mobile phone to take the picture while inserting a catheter into his penis.

The patient, who said the tattoo was done for a $1,000 (£500) bet, continued: "Now I feel violated, betrayed and disgusted.

"The longer I sit here the angrier I get."

The clinic said Dr Hansen, who is on administrative leave pending an investigation, could face the sack at a disciplinary hearing next week.

Chief executive of the hospital Denis Cortese said in a statement: "The insult to our reputation, our patients, and our staff is the greatest outrage. We are taking this extremely seriously."

I love that man. The strip club owner who had the word Hod Rod tattooed on his cock for a bet, feels violated and disgusted! Leg. Only in America.