You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK YOU.

Okay first it was a joke but now it's pissing me off.

Nah, it definitely needs more exposure - I hadn't seen it before. Spraytantastic. You should definitely have gone for a piano keyboard slim leather tie with that outfit though, the birds would have been frothing at the gash.

Scott "The Frog" Alexander Loser.jpg

Here he is getting owned on "TheDirty.com"

EMAIL from FROG lips: Hey Soon to Be Dead Mr. Funny Man,

I guess your eyes are not to good or you don’t read to good. Last timeyou put my pictures up I told you who I was and who I knew. I guess you didnot get it through your f*cking skull that I want to smash you down. I seethat I am back up on your site again and I got news for you that you might notunderstand but I am a connected guy downtown. That means I say the wordand you become lost permanently. I don’t like you imbarrassing me on yourpiece of sh*t website. I talked to my cousin who knows the law and she said Ican’t sue you but I don’t give a f*ck because I want to break you in half.I went through your site and I saw that you make fun of other people whoworkout like me, I think your f*cking jealous of us, I think your fat.Not for nothing but if I find out who you are through my sources I am going tocome knock on your door in a very not very nice way and then f*ck you oldlady and if you have a dog f*ck him up to and then f*ck you up. You don’ttake ALL these f*cking pictures down I will f*ck you up real bad. LASTF*CKING WARNING!!!

rog Man’s Second Email of threats: You are making me and my whole family look like a fool on your f*cking website and it stops now! Is it worth having to walk around the rest of your life worried I might find you one day. And if I ever do you will feel cold steel pressing up behind your ear and then its over! Take the f*cking picture down or I swear on my mother’s grave I will put you down to protect my familys name. I have asked my captian for the contract on you, and I will f*cking get it, then it is just a matter of time. Goodnight forever.

EMAIL: Sir, this is Scott Alexander aka NO. 1 writing for the final time. I have sat down and discussed your website’s smear campaign against me with my Attorney, my Manager, my Agent and my Publicist. Although I have no legal recourse against you personally or your site I do have many other options. This is your last warning, if you do not take down all my bloody pictures and comments that refer to me, my family or my assistant Tony I will have no choice but to run a smear campaign of my own against you and your website. I will use all of my power and all of my connections both here in the UK and in the USA to ensure that everyone realizes what a squid you are and how misinformed and ignorant your website and its American readers are. As you know sir I have a personal relationships with many individuals in extremely high places. I will call on my contacts in Scotland Yard, your government officials, Arnold Schwarzenegger and many American celebrities whom I have trained (Tom Cruise and Tara Reid) can help me in my crusade to bring you down. As Tony has made you aware I also have other contacts that I have been informed by my legal not to mention that can have this matter taken care of permanently but I am going to be the bigger mate and not go that route. Instead, I will make such a mockery of your personally and your website that you will be unable to show your face anywhere in the world without being a laughing stock and an embarrassment to your family as you are trying to make Scott Alexander to mine. I no longer have time to deal with you sir, I have at least 7 multi million dollar deals I am working on that are going to be the nuts. I have been working with a top Manchester scientists to develop new protein powder with a natural male enhancement infused in it and another protein powder that makes you less gassy and bloated while tanning your skin from the inside out. Scott Alexander’s new hip-hop album will drop in the states in 2009 simply called No.1 and I am developing a clothing line specially design for people with a perfect physic. If you are interested in sitting down and having tea maybe we can team up and you can help endorse some of my projects in America. I would even consider training you free of charge (I charge Tom Cruise 10 thousand pounds per session) Remember this, if you do not join forces with me you will not bring down my empire, No. 1 will bring you down! Last bloody warning sir, take it down and join forces with Scott Alexander or see how powerful Scott Alexander’s Army really is!

No. 1

ima45yw4y5ge001.jpg

frogandson-copy.jpg

froggercensored.jpg

EMAIL from FROG: So I tried to make a truce but it doesn’t appear you want that. As you know I am very well known and connected in my country as well as yours and there are a lot of things we could have done together to make even more money. Now I know you are only out to make me look bad and in my business this cannot happen. My business is all about image and you are making your best efforts to destroy an image I worked very hard to build. 4 to 5 hours a day, EVERY DAY, in the gym. Eating only egg whites, lean turkey, chicken, fish, drinking goats milk, chewing on pleurisy root, and taking an array of vitamins and minerals like Hoodia, Amino Acids, yohimbe, DHEA, CLA, antioxidants and my own protein powder that is sold all over Europe called #1 Protein. I see that Chuck Liddell is trying to sell his powder on your website, if you talk to that wanker let him know his stuff is sh*t and he is well past his prime. I have recently taken up MMA and would love my first fight to be against an washed up american champion like that so I can show you why Europe is the superior land. The US dollar is not worth sh*t and neither is your paper champions. USA is the fattest and dumbest country is the world with the most resources and your new n*gro president will only make things worse. I am awfully tired of the american jealousy over my physic, my wealth and my birds. If you want what I have then workout 4 or 5 hours a day, sacrifice everything in your life, and become a risk taking intelligent entrepreneur and you will have the birds, the cars and the clothes like me. Until then, stop f*cking with me just because I out work to be in perfect shape you lazy fatass americans. And as for you Mr. Richie or should I say **** ****** (yes I know who you are) I have a lot of strong relationships with the american media and the american bodybuilding world, don’t push me to far or it might be time for me to push back, and I assure you it will be more then a friendly shove. Next e-mail will be from my attorney and you know I have the money to see this thing all the way through mate.

No. 1

frog-tan-1.jpg

So I tried to call FROG to invite him to the Dirty Party at PRIVE in Las Vegas for Labor Day Weekend and he went ballistic on me. I guess the gold pants got to his head. I called his cell phone and he was sleeping I think. I told him this was Nik and he said, “My Lawyers are coming after everyone in America!” and hung up. I called again and I asking him if he was tanning? He told me, “Sir, don’t make me get on my G5 right now and find you.” I said, “FROG!” and hung up. So I take it FROG is not coming to Vegas, but I had to try. What Son!

EMAIL FROM FROG: I see one of my former Birds sent you in a picture of my rump hoping to embarrass me on your f*cking lamey site again. Well, it did not work this time sir. I am proud of this picture. As you can see mate my gluts and traps and my results are nothing short of astonishing. You posting this is going to increase the amount of birds who will be writing me trying to meet with me for a quick romp so for that I thank you. Having done my research on the intranet, I realize you are nothing but a small man that I could crush with minimal effort. My deal to buy a town a few years back feel threw which has freed up some money for me. So now I am buying a new Bugatti Veyron and purchasing a good size town in the Dominican Republic very soon. My goal is to re-write its laws and institute a Constitution that makes me the King of the newly named Alexanderville. In my own city I will impregnate the most beautiful women and I will someday have a son who will be the Prince. So I will travel the world f*cking beautiful birds, buying amazing cars and soon ruling over my own town while you do what? Nothing. You have nothing better but to write how great my life is and how amazing my body is. Avoid Manchester my friend, I have drug your name through the mud here so much I would be surprised if you could get off the plane without people throwing stones and screaming profanities at you. This time I win sir. Enjoy America and its pathetic economy and president, it’s all you have left.

No. 1

DIRTY_phpFi1kjV.jpg

DIRTY_phpI6cFhc.jpg

To: Mr. Nik Richie

Company: No1 Security and Consulting

Subject: Scott Alexander

Mr. Richie, allow me to introduce myself, my name is John Terries and I represent Scott Alexander as his personal security and image consultant here in Manchester UK. I have worked for Manchester’s most respected and experienced security firm with close to 20 years experience before starting my own firm co-owned by Mr. Alexander called No 1 Security and Consulting. My responsibility is to not only look out for Mr. Alexander’s personal security but also his image and safety on the internet. Through our research and my interactions with Mr. Alexander it has come to our attention that you have a website called The Dirty - Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities in which you portray images and interactions with Mr. Alexander. All of those interactions were previous to my representation of Mr. Alexander and we would like to inform you that these images and your comments are unacceptable and will not be tolerated. We work hand in hand with Mr. Alexander’s legal and public relations team to ensure his continued success. We like to see ourselves as “the problem solvers” in Mr. Alexander’s life and according to our research you are his biggest problem. Our firm has representatives here in London, New York City and Los Angeles California(a 5 hour drive to Scottsdale, Arizona). Our IP tracking software shows us that you primarily work in Scottsdale Arizona at ******************** Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85251. It appears you also use the internet at night at what we assume is your home address at ************** Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85252. Are we making our self clear? If going through the legal channels will take too long then we may have to expedite the process ourselves and have one of my US reps handle this issue. Remove the following posts by noon March 17th 2009 or we will assume you have decided to deny our request and we will act accordingly. Hope we can solve this in a civil manner. Links are listed below:

Frog Is On Craigslist: Manchester Men Seeking Men - Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities

FROG - Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities

**Update** Guess Who This Is Before The No. 2 Tattoo - Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities

FROG Is Looking More Like A Turtle These Days - Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities

FROG emailing me. - Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities

FROG RETURNS - Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities

Frog Got Robbed - Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities

FROG Lies to the UK Press Again - Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities

Regards,

John Terries

Scott Alexander - Number One - Multi Millionaire.

frogemail.jpg

"...and purchasing a good size town in the Dominican Republic very soon. My goal is to re-write its laws and institute a Constitution that makes me the King of the newly named Alexanderville. In my own city I will impregnate the most beautiful women and I will someday have a son who will be the Prince. So I will travel the world f*cking beautiful birds, buying amazing cars and soon ruling over my own town while you do what? Nothing."

I will happily say that is the most (unintentionally) hilarious thing I have ever read. Ever. I choked on my sandwich as I was reading it and have only just recovered enough to post this. The Frog is the gift that keeps on giving.

"...and purchasing a good size town in the Dominican Republic very soon. My goal is to re-write its laws and institute a Constitution that makes me the King of the newly named Alexanderville. In my own city I will impregnate the most beautiful women and I will someday have a son who will be the Prince. So I will travel the world f*cking beautiful birds, buying amazing cars and soon ruling over my own town while you do what? Nothing."

I will happily say that is the most (unintentionally) hilarious thing I have ever read. Ever. I choked on my sandwich as I was reading it and have only just recovered enough to post this. The Frog is the gift that keeps on giving.

Haha... Seriously! I couldn't believe that part when I read it. Does he realise how stupid he looks/sounds? Is it all an act like Ali G? Probably not.

It reminded me of this - one of BCP Junior's favourites:

[YOUTUBE]5OSGW3rwP70[/YOUTUBE]

"I feel the past 12 months I've been spending too much time explaining to my investors and clients why I am on your site and constantly referred to as "The Frog" during public appearances instead of doing what I do best, being No.1. Your site has cost me well over 5 million Euro in commission and deals due to civilians referring to me as Frog and requesting my signature while I am showing multi-million dollar properties, selling prestige cars or training clients at the gym."

Oh stop it. Please. You're making my sides hurt I'm laughing so hard.