You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that Scott Alexander cunt and his Lambo around the Lowry Hotel occasionally, which is next door to my office. I cannot look at him, or a picture of him, without laughing - he is the single most ridiculous-looking twat in the North West.

I can't even begin to grasp what is going on in his head when he looks at himself in the mirror in the morning. Fake tan: check. Receding 'roid hair: Check. Face like a leather handbag: Check. Yep, lookin' good there Scotty boy, lookin' good.

How the fuck this utter biff can allegedly offer lifestyle advice to the stars is beyond me. I reckon they're stringing him along for shits and giggles myself; I can just see Posh and Beckham sitting in the house bored shitless, scoffing Vesta curries in front of the telly and David saying "Fancy a laugh Vicky? Let's get that daft orange cunt over again..."

Next time I see the cunt, I'll ask him if he got Tom's e-mail.

I see that Scott Alexander cunt and his Lambo around the Lowry Hotel occasionally, which is next door to my office. I cannot look at him, or a picture of him, without laughing - he is the single most ridiculous-looking twat in the North West.

I can't even begin to grasp what is going on in his head when he looks at himself in the mirror in the morning. Fake tan: check. Receding 'roid hair: Check. Face like a leather handbag: Check. Yep, lookin' good there Scotty boy, lookin' good.

How the fuck this utter biff can allegedly offer lifestyle advice to the stars is beyond me. I reckon they're stringing him along for shits and giggles myself; I can just see Posh and Beckham sitting in the house bored shitless, scoffing Vesta curries in front of the telly and David saying "Fancy a laugh Vicky? Let's get that daft orange cunt over again..."

Next time I see the cunt, I'll ask him if he got Tom's e-mail.

This greatly amused me and made me laugh.

He'd either pull 9/10ths of Liverpool women looking like that, judging by recent threads on here, or he'd be propositioned by a boss-eyed trackied-up scall thinking he'd give the lanky wideload burst-armband-titted bird a go seeing as all the WAG clones have fucked him off.

• 4 months later...
There were a good few Guidos in that Danish team we played last year, Pete.

There sure was.

One of them broke his hand on one of those "how hard can you punch" machines in town later that night.

Oh and they got promoted that season. Must have been the quality of opposition in their preseason.

• 3 months later...