You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a colossal cunt.

I think that's incredibly kind, I wouldn't even say he was nice enough to be a cunt.

Proof that there are some things money can't buy: style, class, grace, humility, character etc

Still, I'm sure he's happy being able to buy a new pair of pants every day. Living on his own and probably has no proper mates, but at least he has clean pants.

I think that's incredibly kind, I wouldn't even say he was nice enough to be a cunt.

Proof that there are some things money can't buy: style, class, grace, humility, character etc

Still, I'm sure he's happy being able to buy a new pair of pants every day. Living on his own and probably has no proper mates, but at least he has clean pants.

Oh he's got mates, but only about five of them. They all appear in photos together and are chips off the old block. Except one, a youngish lad who isn't a bodybuilder, looks quite effeminate, and is in pretty much every one of The Frog's photos.

Draw your own conclusions.

Oh he's got mates, but only about five of them. They all appear in photos together and are chips off the old block. Except one, a youngish lad who isn't a bodybuilder, looks quite effeminate, and is in pretty much every one of The Frog's photos.

Draw your own conclusions.

It's not his Supermodel 'friend' Waz is it? If anybody ever deserved to have a friend called 'Waz' it's The Frog.

The funniest part, SM, is when he is going on about how he wants to fight Chuck Liddell who is 'washed up' except, Mr. Alexander is older than he is...

Or his "INCREDIBLE" results in the gym except he's been on HGH for years now... That's like being surprised that you're strenght gains rocket up after you've cycled steroids a few times.

He's really just deluded to the extreme.

[YOUTUBE]VvAtILUSNgM[/YOUTUBE]

What a colossal cunt.

Ha ha, wtf, christ, someone kill me this is real!

Best bit was the look of sheer confusion on his face when the assistant said 4 grand suit, 8 grand suit, 4 shirts at 500 quid, well you do the math...

14 grand. (I bet the shop assistant would have said 32 grand if the cameras weren't there)

I really hope the economic crisis hasn't affected him too much.

still cant believe he is real and the purple aki tag is fucking brilliant.

That Dom Rep stuff is crazy, he has the most issues going and is blatantly an absolute bummer.

just watched that vid, eyebrows are hilarious

also why is he still based in manchester? Other places in the world are far more expensve and exclusive?

Edited by INTORRESTING

Magical stuff there from Unrighteous - Scott Alexander is quite possibly the biggest tool in Britain. He's beyond self-parody and off into the realm of a living, breathing caricature of a human being. From the first set of e-mails alone, we have:

As you know sir I have a personal relationships with many individuals in extremely high places. I will call on my contacts in Scotland Yard, your government officials, Arnold Schwarzenegger and many American celebrities whom I have trained (Tom Cruise and Tara Reid) can help me in my crusade to bring you down.

Brilliant, he's going to get Tom Cruise on the case - I'd really be shitting myself at that. Has Scott managed to get him out of the closet then?

I have been working with a top Manchester scientists to develop new protein powder with a natural male enhancement infused in it.

Hmmm.

Bez.jpg

...you will be unable to show your face anywhere in the world without being a laughing stock.

That's rich coming from a man who looks like an Action Man that's been left too close to a gas fire.

...another protein powder that makes you less gassy and bloated while tanning your skin from the inside out.

Seriously Scott, what the fuck are you raving about here? What is it, fucking Polonium?

Scott Alexander’s new hip-hop album will drop in the states in 2009 simply called No.1

Surely No.2 would be more appropriate? Also, referring to yourself in the third person = ubercunt.

I charge Tom Cruise 10 thousand pounds per session.

Watch yourself Scotty, Cruise has sued people for making allegations like that.

And finally, in view of these:

a personal relationships... a top Manchester scientists... I will make such a mockery of your personally... a clothing line specially design for people with a perfect physic...

why doesn't he take a day off the 'roids and weights and learn to write, or at least get a handle on singular and plural? He doesn't need any help embarassing himself, he's covering all the bases on his own.

Magical stuff there from Unrighteous - Scott Alexander is quite possibly the biggest tool in Britain. He's beyond self-parody and off into the realm of a living, breathing caricature of a human being. From the first set of e-mails alone, we have:

Brilliant, he's going to get Tom Cruise on the case - I'd really be shitting myself at that. Has Scott managed to get him out of the closet then?

Hmmm.

Bez.jpg

That's rich coming from a man who looks like an Action Man that's been left too close to a gas fire.

Seriously Scott, what the fuck are you raving about here? What is it, fucking Polonium?

Surely No.2 would be more appropriate? Also, referring to yourself in the third person = ubercunt.

Watch yourself Scotty, Cruise has sued people for making allegations like that.

why doesn't he take a day off the 'roids and weights and learn to write, or at least get a handle on singular and plural? He doesn't need any help embarassing himself, he's covering all the bases on his own.

Top stuff there, RoboRiise.

a personal relationships... a top Manchester scientists... I will make such a mockery of your personally... a clothing line specially design for people with a perfect physic...

I've just remembered what they reminded me of and I just have to post it.

[YOUTUBE]kGex0kLgNok[/YOUTUBE]

Yes I know what a parking meters are.