You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 44 won it tonight, which is Wudzy.

Kopitegaz, I'll bring a cheque with me tomorrow and give it to you then if you're there? Otherwise I'll post it on monday. Paul, did you get your cheque? It was in with the fanzine.

I think 44 won it tonight, which is Wudzy.

Kopitegaz, I'll bring a cheque with me tomorrow and give it to you then if you're there? Otherwise I'll post it on monday. Paul, did you get your cheque? It was in with the fanzine.

Cheers Dave. I'll be there mate. I believe Cath & Mr Cath are daytripping tomorrow as well, and have also threatened to invade your territory.

What's the craic with paying it by paypal then?

Do they take some money as well?

How do you do it?

Go to the paypal website. You log in and click on the send money button at the top. You enter the address Dave posted on the first page and I sent £12 for 3 months. I think paypal gets a small amount of money for it but it is only marginal.

Anyone who has paid is included. I phoned Abbey up today to ask why they haven't set up my online account. They've lost the form I sent them, AGAIN! That's twice now, and the first time it was in the same envelope as the TLW fanzine account I set up. They sorted my online banking with that, but somehow lost the website one.

So, they've got to send me another form out, I've got to send it back again, and hopefully this time they'll sort the fucking thing out and I can check all the standing orders and get the list updated. I'll check the paypal ones tomorrow, but in the meantime, if you've paid but don't have a '*' can you pm me please, and tell me your method of payment so I can make a proper note of it.

Right, I'm trying to get things organised so we can have the first one tomorrow, but I need to see how many people we defo have in, and who have paid.

This is the list I have of those who wanted in. Those who have paid, have a '*' after their name. If you don't have one, but have paid, let me know as I know I have forgotten a few. At the moment I can't access my online banking to check which standing orders are set up, so if you've set one up and have no '*' next to your name let me know.

I'll edit this post each time someone pays, or if anyone takes one of the vacant numbers.

So far, we have:

1 The Chap

2 Truered

3 DT *

4 Jorgen B *

5 Silvah

6 Scouse Missionary

7 Cath *

8 Weeksie *

9 23 Carra Gold

10 Al66Golf *

11 Sh#t Waffle *

12 Stouffer *

13 Stephen Adams *

14 Robslappa *

17 AWS *

18 Nunavut Patrick

19 Redrobmol *

21 Kop *

22 AlonsosWig *

23 Kopitegaz *

24 Brownie

26 Me Dad *

27 Carradona *

28 Thaipool *

29 Fivetimes *

30 King Emlyn *

33 Owen *

34 Dave U *

35 ATK *

36 Me Mum *

37 LFCfanbymistake *

39 Redkegs7 *

40 Mr Cath *

41 Will Robbo *

42 Dark Train *

43 Captain Harris *

44 Wudzy *

45 Mav *

46 Gumps

47 Sangria *

48 Paul *

49 Drewy *

Rick Parry was considering taking 38 but then said he had no chance of winning because "......I won't be drawn on the numbers game".

The same joke 3 times in one night. You're a good 'un Hermes.

That phrase in churning through my brain a thousand times a day. I feel like waiting for him in the Anfield car park and beating the shit out of him when he emerges to walk to his car. :telloff: