You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Music listening amnesty thread...

Section_31

Currently listening to "How Long" by Ace. It's Ace. What a voice Paul Carrack has.

Fuck me. Went to see Paul Carrack on Wednesday night. What a voice. And what a coincidence... where is that molbyscorchio these days, he was one of the best posters on here. I always enjoyed his posts, and even agreed with some of them. Good lucking fucker as well.

Fuck me. Went to see Paul Carrack on Wednesday night. What a voice. And what a coincidence... where is that molbyscorchio these days, he was one of the best posters on here. I always enjoyed his posts, and even agreed with some of them. Good lucking fucker as well.

On the subject of Paul Carrack, I'm going to see Glenn Tillbrook in my local boozer in Falkirk a week on Sunday.

And those Jedward fuckers are doing their first ever PA here tomorrow night.

' Get there early to avoid disappointment ' says the blurb.

' Fuck Off ' says I.

On the subject of Paul Carrack, I'm going to see Glenn Tillbrook in my local boozer in Falkirk a week on Sunday.

And those Jedward fuckers are doing their first ever PA here tomorrow night.

' Get there early to avoid disappointment ' says the blurb.

' Fuck Off ' says I.

From the ridiculous to the sublime in a week, all in the same pub. Fantastic.

'Wishing I Was Lucky' by Wet Wet Wet is still one of my favourite ever singles - they came out with some absolute shite after that though. Also love 'Spiralling' by Keane but find them totally irritating otherwise.

I still occasionally get caught out by their version of Love Is All Around. The guitars in the intro make me prick up my ears, expecting something good - and then..... God, how much disappointment can one man take?

This thread hasn't exactly gone to plan, has it? It was meant to be a ruse to flush out Lance and get him to admit to his secret love for Manhattan Transfer and the Brotherhood of Man.

And then a load of you guys go spoiling it by posting a load of non amnesty music. When there's an amnesty thread, use it properly, or not at all!

This thread hasn't exactly gone to plan' date=' has it? It was meant to be a ruse to flush out Lance and get him to admit to his secret love for Manhattan Transfer and the Brotherhood of Man.

And then a load of you guys go spoiling it by posting a load of non amnesty music. When there's an amnesty thread, use it properly, or not at all![/quote']

I hear you brother Doh. Check this from my guilty conscience....

YouTube - S Club 7 - Reach: Video

I can't help it. It's a great pop song, makes me feel happy and Rachel Stevens is there. I like it dammit !

• 5 months later...

Just installed a new radio in my car, and decided to test it out by playing this song

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfhopxpPr8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfhopxpPr8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Does Country and Western need an amnesty?

I am a lineman for the county

and I drive the main road

searching in the sun for another overload.

I hear you singing in the wire

I can hear you through the whine

and the wichita lineman is still on the line

Beautiful

Shouldn't be in any sort of amnesty as its superb, but I'd imagine some people would be befuddled by people liking it.

FGLZgOUEQfA

Haha, this was the first thing I thought of when the thread was originally posted too, just seen that I'm repeating myself and have already mentioned Jolene.

At least I'm consistent.

amnesty ?

yeah i like the bee gees as much as the next guy, but i also rate this song, this scene and especially this movie, very highly.

[YOUTUBE]s4q5GEaqg6I[/YOUTUBE]

I'm not messing around here, but it really is my lifetime ambition to dance like this while dressed in a German WWII major's uniform, especially the bit at 1.17

It'd just be the greatest thing ever, ever.

[YOUTUBE]bBKPAZlo-OQ[/YOUTUBE]